SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:45 pm

I really want "Will for the bachelor" to catch on! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

TheBachlorette - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Carine Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:47 pm

@ReneeM I agree the looks reminds me of the Ellen date, and the reporter obviously spotted something as well, jmo.

Last edited by Carine on Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:48 pm

ReneeM wrote:TPTB can edit however they want, but I sleuthed day in and day out during Rachel's season, so regardless of whether or not she chose him, I can't be convinced that Peter wasn't into her, because IMO he obviously was. All JMOAA. Source

Very cute just by the little content we get from them. Smiley

@Carine When did Ellen notice something?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:51 pm

Hi everyone!

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:52 pm

@Cila51290 sorry I meant the Ellen date..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:52 pm

TBC episode = snooze.... Who ever thought it was a good idea to start this trend needs to re-think it asap.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:52 pm

ReneeM wrote:TPTB can edit however they want, but I sleuthed day in and day out during Rachel's season, so regardless of whether or not she chose him, I can't be convinced that Peter wasn't into her, because IMO he obviously was. All JMOAA. Source

JMO and I don't want to speak for others but looking at that clip, I think it highlights what some who feel he may not be as into her are struggling with. Because the interviewer mentions the chemistry between them and points to some moments, but note it's Rachel clutching onto Peter's arm when they're coming into the spelling bee competition and it's Rachel staring up at him with stars in her eyes when he's on the stage. I know the clip said there were the smiles at each other but again it just still seems like most of the enthusiasm is from Rachel's end.

I also think it's because she's so gushy that it's sort of shining a brighter light on Peter's not being as effusive and showy in his feelings. And I'll concede it could just to be two different personalities - Rachel's more effusive with her feelings and Peter is not. But I definitely think that's what's making some people mention seeing shades of Des and Brooks for example. Because Des too was so giddy over Brooks and for him, not so much. But that said, it was a cute clip and the date looks fun. And of course they would liquor the guys up so they could screw up on the spelling and make idiots of themselves.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:55 pm

I don't think in a group date setting Peter would make the move in front of those other guys TBH. Rachel was giddy and touchy with Peter when walking with the other guys. I don't expect Peter to just lift her up and take her to the sunset and leave the other men behind. laugh out loud It's their little looks that says it all to me. They don't have to touch, IMO. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:57 pm

mizzoufan wrote:Hi everyone!

Hello and welcome!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:00 pm

I don't expect Peter to just lift her up and take her to the sunset and leave the other men behind.

That's like jumping from Point A to Point Z. There is a far more subtle middle ground from saying Rachel was the one holding onto him and staring up at him to him lifting her and running off to the sunset. For starters, he could have held her hand. Even in a group setting, they're all supposedly dating this woman, so I think he could hold her hand.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:01 pm

lleyki wrote:JMO and I don't want to speak for others but looking at that clip, I think it highlights what some who feel he may not be as into her are struggling with. Because the clip highlights the chemistry between them but note it's Rachel clutching onto Peter's arm when they're coming into the spelling bee competition and it's Rachel staring up at him with stars in her eyes when he's on the stage. I know the clip said there were the smiles at each other but again it just still seems mostly from her end.

I also think it's because she's so gushy that it's sort of shining a brighter light on Peter's not being as gushy. And I'll concede it could just to be two different personalities - Rachel's more effusive with her feelings and Peter not. But I definitely think that's what's making some people mention seeing shades of Des and Brooks for example. Because Des too was so giddy over Brooks and for him, not so much. But that said, it was a cute clip and the date looks fun. And of course they would liquor the guys up so they could screw up on the spelling and make idiots of themselves.

& like I said, for me it was sleuthing real time. During the ellen date, he was the only guy who came out & acknowledged her first, he looked over at her multiple times trying to catch her eye, when Ellen told them about the dancing, he glanced over at Rachel to IMO gauge her reaction. During this very date airing tonight, when they arrived at the location, he was at the very back, then when they met up with Rachel, he somehow maneuvered his way to the front to be beside her. This is all JMO of course, & you're allowed yours, and we just disagree on this one.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:02 pm

Even Lee is a racial jerk I like how he stays calm unlike Eric who is loosing it.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 4 - June 19 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+72
kraft33
MVMom39forever
BachelorBabe512
Imp
Longhornfan