SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 73 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:55 am

Not surprised he used "we" for pregnancy, he even used we/us when on the show about if they'll be ready to get engaged and how they're going to get where they need to go. He's always been about being a "we" with her and it's always been adorable Smiley

He also replied to the beer pong question and said she has some height disadvantages but she's an ATHLETE, what Jo learned to call the dog too laugh out loud I love how everyone knows she can be clumsy and not athletic but he always so supportive and positive towards her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 73 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:09 am

^ She must be athletic IMO. She ran track, played volleyball, and played basketball in highschool. And on that baseball date at Wrigley Field, she said she never played baseball, but she pitched really good & blasted the ball into the out field. There's been plenty of instances where she's showed off her athletic skills! After all, she's a guys girl!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:35 am

^I don't know her to be clumsy and not athletic. That is not my impression at all.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:37 am

I am thinking of all the times she's fallen over herself on the show and with Becca!! But maybe it's just a thing she's inspired to do with friends laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:55 am

^ Being clumsy by just standing/walking doesn't really have much to do with athletic skills though IMO. Kathy said on Twitter a while back, I'm pretty sure when The Bachelor was airing, that everything weird happens to JoJo with insects, tripping, etc. but she's actually very coordinated when it comes to sports, but not dancing laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:17 pm

I'm late but I just listed to Jordan and Luke's podcast, I'm so excited! I love sports and podcasts are my obsession, I'm always looking for new ones I can enjoy. Definitely subscribed. Am I the only one that didn't know Luke had a masters?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:11 pm

@JRodgers11: "I would've given birth to Jackson if I could have..." -- Jojo speaking about her love for our furry child Jackson Mooney aka Mooner

laugh out loud of course she said that, Jordan. She's willing to cuddle with his bum while they nap laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:22 pm

Hope this is ok to post Luke's announcement about his and Jordan's podcast here. From faraway Singapore, listened to it and the closeness of the 2 brothers is unmistakable and their shared interest in sports and everything else is contagious. i could also hear the pride and joy in their voices sharing their thoughts/ideas with their fans/friends. Great job Jordan and Luke.. More power to you both!
https://instagram.com/p/BWA89_SBmVC/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:26 pm

Jojo posted a snap of the 3J taking a walk in 83 degrees and Jackson found a puddle of water to play in. Lovely picture of a happy family.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:35 am

https://instagram.com/p/BWB2A76AmY6/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:36 am

JJJ family on a stroll
https://instagram.com/p/BWBj7yVAIKl/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:37 am

Jackie Moon or Mooner in his element with his Daddy
https://instagram.com/p/BWBju6MA3Bc/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan