SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 55 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by elena.shayk Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:39 pm

Fries & Shake is such a good combo! I've tried it as well and it is actually not that bad laugh out loud
One more reason I love her, she is such a weirdo laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 55 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:48 pm

Please what is going on??? Did she really just have a 740 calorie shake with fries?? Oy vey. No and I don't care how good your metabolism is. Anyway, sounds like they're still settling into the new place and of course her bestie mom is with her at every step heartbeat I love how rarely Jo is alone, so sweet.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:56 pm

My brother got that shake today, and kept insisting I try it, but I was like hell no, that sounds gross! But if JoJo likes it, maybe it ain't laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:06 pm

Eating fries and ice cream together.. Heaven. For real laugh out loud

It seems like they took their furniture with them to the new house since they had the moving company and we've already seen their bed, but I'm hoping another company sponsors them again so we can get pictures of the new place with additional furniture.

They have great taste and I love that sort of stuff!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:10 pm

I hope in this new home they'd be much more comfortable space wise and they'd get to stay a bit longer before having to move again. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last home they'd rent together before buying their love nest, IMO.

Last edited by aviej on Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:11 pm

Maybe they already bought this new place?

I would think they'll post a little about it at least, once they're more settled. This is Jo's jam!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:32 pm

^ I don't know. Jordan made it seem in the Orlando interview that they were not sure where they were going to be next. Then we learned a week later that they were moving out. scratch
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:33 pm

aviej wrote:^ I don't know. Jordan made it seem in the Orlando interview that they were not sure where they were going to be next. Then we learned a week later that they were moving out. scratch
I think that's Baddy's style- keep everything on the DL and private, unless he's hammered laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:45 pm

Looks like someone is in a very good dancing mood - go Jojo!
https://instagram.com/p/BVspNTFntSA/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Eating fries and ice cream together.. Heaven. For real laugh out loud
This is actually a supreme combination teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 55 1f64c

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:54 pm

Jojo complained it was 100 degrees outside and they have been moving all day. She is with her Mom and they needed a snack of shake. She dipped her french fries in her shake and she claims that's the best way to eat her fries. it's a bomb is how Jojo described her snack. She looks contented and happy.
https://instagram.com/p/BVsuQ64hpJd/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:56 pm

the video version of above
https://instagram.com/p/BVsr4yoA5vC/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan