SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:36 am

I would assume he is considering they had dinner together (I guess that could have been Ben or Darius in the snap though) unless she had a very late flight out and got herself ready as quickly as possible laugh out loud

They were liking stuff on IG at the same time too last night. Becca and Tanya showed up by themselves per their IG stories, so I would assume JoJo showed up with her family and baddy.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 35 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:46 am

Ash2214 wrote:I would assume he is considering they had dinner together (I guess that could have been Ben or Darius in the snap though) unless she had a very late flight out and got herself ready as quickly as possible laugh out loud

They were liking stuff on IG at the same time too last night. Becca and Tanya showed up by themselves per their IG stories, so I would assume JoJo showed up with her family and baddy.
How do you even see a man in that Mexican food snap?? laugh out loud I might be missing a snap. I'm about 99% sure Jo wouldn't leave Dalls without Baddy right now but I am side eyeing them a bit after the past few weeks laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:48 am

@Alanna there's a man's arm with veins directly across from her laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:49 am

Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna there's a man's arm with veins directly across from her laugh out loud
Oh too funny!! I need to cap it and look really close laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:49 am

Where else is he supposed to go? laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:54 am

Well, Tanya and Becca showed up to the party on their own, so it looks like JoJo and perhaps Jordan are staying with her family in that house they're apparently renting for Darious' birthday. No one really had any IG stories or snaps last night laugh out loud

I wonder if they will just stay in CA and enjoy the beaches there or if they're off to somewhere else this week.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:57 am

Ash2214 wrote:Well, Tanya and Becca showed up to the party on their own, so it looks like JoJo and perhaps Jordan are staying with her family in that house they're apparently renting for Darious' birthday. No one really had any IG stories or snaps last night laugh out loud

I wonder if they will just stay in CA and enjoy the beaches there or if they're off to somewhere else this week.
I've successfully located the man in that snap laugh out loud I would be hard pressed to believe Jo left Baddy in Dallas, ran to LA AND decided to cry to Ben over Mexican dinner what a bad fiancé she has laugh out loud I feel better!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:15 pm

I had the same observation as Ash. The lengths we go to to ensure our couple are together in LA.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:@Alanna there's a man's arm with veins directly across from her laugh out loud
Oh too funny!! I need to cap it and look really close laugh out loud laugh out loud

I'm rofl with your exchanges @Ash2214 and @Alanna, it also made me take a look again at Jojo's snap, all I see before was the Mexican food.

I understand why they are so stingy with sharing in their social media right now. I'm already happy with Jo sharing a pic of J&J sleeping plus the comment made by Soraya.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:26 pm

It looks like Lyndsay, the other woman who does JoJo's make up besides Emma, did JoJo's make up last night for Darious' birthday party. It looks like Lyndsay went to the house they're renting for the family to do it.

The house looks amazing, so I'm assuming they will be staying there the next few days and that will be the vacation she was talking about.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:45 pm

I'm so sick of him. Once again hand on a lady!! Multiple ladies laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BVfOw-MBJCm/

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:47 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm so sick of him. Once again hand on a lady!! Multiple ladies laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BVfOw-MBJCm/

His girl is next to him so its allowed! laugh out loud Agh finally a pic of them together!
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan