SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:57 pm

Ash2214 wrote:laugh out loud and they're liking posts just a few minutes apart.. he's slowly getting out of the dog house laugh out loud
He probably got to Dallas at some point yestersay and it took all of 12 hours for Jo to go from "fine, what's a Jordan?" to another full blown fit (I'm guessing) to plastered to him (speculating laugh out loud).

He also posted this to the Extra pics of them:
@jrodger11
I may or may not scream at a very high pitch level on one particular ride...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 15 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by everly Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:02 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Which one of you ladies is going to take  one for the team and watch tonight? Look at the top right picture laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/extratv/status/872871729693040640

He also tweeted about this, making fun of himself. Maybe things are on the upswing. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:50 pm

Judging by her IG, it looks Soraya might be or was in Iran doing charity work. She posted a picture of her covered up from head to toe and she said she did it to get food for the orphans that she's apparently helping. She's had to be very careful and has had to dress like a local to avoid the terror over there right now.

Luke commented on it and told her how awesome she is. Very sweet.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:02 pm

Someone's going to need to watch that extra interview and tell us all about it. I'm in Canada otherwise I would. They will be talking about their wedding plans (or lack thereof)! Hahaha

I saw that pic of soraya. Good for her! And Luke commenting on it is very sweet. Makes sense why Jojo was with Matt & Mallory not her mom laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:07 pm

I'm in Belgium so I can't either. Anyone please laugh out loud

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo and jordan Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:20 pm

elena.shayk wrote:I'm in Belgium so I can't either. Anyone please laugh out loud

Well and I'm in Morocco so I can't either laugh out loud ! there might be a live Stream though ?

jojo and jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:45 pm

What time is extra eastern time?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:51 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:What time is extra eastern time?

Check here: http://extratv.com/page/when-its-on/
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:54 pm

I'll watch. Will just have to fight my son for the remote.

ETA: Just checked my listing, I'm not seeing it on today sad. And I'm in Trinidad.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:54 pm

I won't be able to watch tonight either. Not because I can't, but because my TV guide isn't showing that it's even on tonight!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:04 pm

http://www.universalstudioshollywood.com/extra-at-universal-studios-hollywood/

I don't see it listed on their website unless there is another one.

The tweet is still in their timeline. I should be able to watch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Judging by her IG, it looks Soraya might be or was in Iran doing charity work. She posted a picture of her covered up from head to toe and she said she did it to get food for the orphans that she's apparently helping. She's had to be very careful and has had to dress like a local to avoid the terror over there right now.

Luke commented on it and told her how awesome she is. Very sweet.
Wow that is so scary!! Makes perfect sense why Jo was with Matt and Mallory now. I was wondering why her mom wasn't guest starring in her snaps laugh out loud Hopefully by the time she comes back, Jo will be good as new laugh out loud

She's active on sm and has liked some of the extra pics within the last 20 or so mins so they're alive teamjoelle - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 15 3806527698

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan