SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by cookielover12 Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:07 pm

Jen Sav will be on RS podcast tomorrow
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by North Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:56 pm

People Magazine:
Sarah Hyland and Bachelorette Alum Wells Adams Are 'Hanging Out,' Source Says: 'They're Flirty'

North

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:08 am

I don't know who Raúl Ernesto Henriquez III, but he sure is a cutie.

Whitney Fransway from Nick Viall's season.

FBF - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 14 20905400_487215688318386_5430863528770666496_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYB6CQ9geht/?taken-by=raulehenriquez

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:46 am

I agree! Super cute! He reminds me of Roberto in some pictures. He seems like a pretty successful guy too - he used to work for Jeb Bush and is currently an operations manager. Whitney definitely made the right choice choosing him over the BIP losers (IMO).

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:21 pm

North wrote:People Magazine:
Sarah Hyland and Bachelorette Alum Wells Adams Are 'Hanging Out,' Source Says: 'They're Flirty'
I was just looking to see if anything was posted in Well's thread but couldn't find it. I had been wondering who Wells may be seeing since he talked on his podcast with Brandi Cyrus about someone he was interested in who lives in LA and that he hasn't felt like this about someone in forever. Brandi was saying she totally thinks this person is into him too. So it wouldn't surprise me if he was talking about Sarah Hyland given they have been liking each other's posts and things and him traveling to LA to see "someone" like he said.

Sarah posted on her IG with her and Wells dressed for Halloween and was with him this weekend in Nashville at a Bon Iver concert

https://www.instagram.com/sarahhyland
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:59 pm

Hasn't Sarah been a fan of The Bachelor? I'm curious as to how they met.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:51 am

Wells Adams and Kaitlyn Bristowe hosted the aftershow for Bachelor Canada last night -- anyone have more details? Thanks.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:08 pm

@suzq Check in the non spoiler section. I did a running commentary of the show. A waste of time. I don't know why I bother. Here is the link:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4536-bachelor-canada-chris-leroux-discussion-no-spoilers-sleuthing

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:48 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:29 pm

Thanks for that GA.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:46 am

I wish when they did these Bachelor updates they included the Bettes too. They always seem to get shafted.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:40 pm

I just wish they would get the facts straight when they do them.

Meredith was not Bob's F2. That was Kelly Jo. Meredith left early because of a death in the family.

Byron Velvick has been married for 2 years and has a 4 year old daughter, Never mentioned this, just mentioned that Mary Delgado has gotten married.

Why didn't they update Jenni Croft like they did Deanna Pappas (for Brad's 1st season)? Neither girl was his chosen one. So if they updated on one of them, they should have done the other one as well. (Googled Jenni.... she is married and just had her 3rd baby yesterday (Nov 3).

Matt Grant is engaged, article was in People. How could they miss that? First thing that pops up when you google him.

My biggest beef with these kinds of "update" stories is that they don't really do the research needed to really do the update. I found some of this in less than 10 minutes of searching!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers