SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 4:54 pm

I read that, too.
It's so funny and sad how time after time an edit is taken as an 11th commandment pro or con.
IMO it's going to be inevitable to have preconceived notions at times, but from anything I could dig up, he seems to be a nice guy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Carine Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:02 pm

It is unfortunate they edited that part out.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:30 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:They do actually talk laugh out loud

For example, Bryan talked to me about his parents’ 35-plus-year marriage, their example of love and how he wanted a relationship that emulated their marriage.
Rachel Lindsay's Bachelorette Blog: Ladies, We May Have a Unicorn in Our Midst
I mean, she's really defending her man here imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:33 pm

@Alanna hmm I wouldn't call it "defending her man" she could be defending him and her relationship with him cos they're getting criticized for having no depth and being so physical. I don't think that stands strong as proof that he's her man

IMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:35 pm

For example, Bryan talked to me about his parents’ 35-plus-year marriage, their example of love and how he wanted a relationship that emulated their marriage.
Hmm... I wonder if he had that 35 year marriage in mind when he was dating that 23 year old girl a little while back... JMO cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:37 pm

Bach/ette wrote:

Hmm... I wonder if he had that 35 year marriage in mind when he was dating that 23 year old girl a little while back... JMO cantstopl
Duh, she has good longevity left at her age imo laugh out loud

@emusha, idk sounds to me like defending herself AND her man/their relationship. Just throw it in the pile of wtf clues that all don't make a cohesive story imo laugh out loud

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:38 pm

Alanna wrote:
Bach/ette wrote:

Duh, she has good longevity left at her age imo laugh out loud

Plus young and healthy for having lots of kids...
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:41 pm

I would have thought reading this week's blog that Alex or Eric were her F1. We will see what she does next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:46 pm

lexforlife wrote:I  would have thought reading this week's blog that Alex or Eric were her F1. We will see what she does next week.

And she did say love is sacrifice in that latest interview that was posted, which is the convo she had with Eric on night one. Plot twist: Eric wins. At this point, I can see anything happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:52 pm

Lara wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I  would have thought reading this week's blog that Alex or Eric were her F1. We will see what she does next week.

And she did say love is sacrifice in that latest interview that was posted, which is the convo she had with Eric on night one. Plot twist: Eric wins. At this point, I can see anything happening.

Haha! With all of Eric's #ItsMiracleSeason posts and him getting a lot of love in her blog today, I can see this happening too. laugh out loud laugh out loud It's a 1% chance, but it's there IMO. Hugesmile
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:00 pm

coolangel wrote:
Lara wrote:

Haha! With all of Eric's #ItsMiracleSeason posts and him getting a lot of love in her blog today, I can see this happening too. laugh out loud laugh out loud It's a 1% chance, but it's there IMO. Hugesmile

I can't lie, I would love that ending. All this back and forth over Peter v Bryan and ultimately Eric wins laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:06 pm

May #MiracleSeason rise and spare me from the nightmare scenario alternative. IMO. TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 9 1f64f

Last edited by puppiesandkittens on Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan