SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:37 pm

dartbachfan27 wrote:@jojo47 The photo is from June 2016 so it has nothing to do with Rachel.

I didn't realize it wasn't posted (or reposted) currently! Sorry about that!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:25 am

I am way behind here, but I have always thought there was a greater connection between Bryan and Rachel. As much as I liked Peter, I could never warm up to him and I just didn't see amazing chemistry with them, at least not on screen. Edits can be deceiving though. I think Rachel and Bryan would make a very nice couple!

Just a little side note, but Bryan reminds me of my ex-boyfriend when I was 20. The tall, dark and handsome type with a deep voice too. It is so bizarre, but he is actually giving me flashbacks! laugh out loud

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:46 am

I am trying really hard to see all the wonderful qualities Bryan supposedly has - I just can't get past his cocky, player demeanour. Please tell me I'm not the only one?!
JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:21 am

It will take me a while to warm up to him. His upcoming date should be interesting. As much as I like Peter, Bryan dates in wk 5 & 7 are typical F1 dates. But you never know.

In this Source ABC Nightline interview, Rachel said typically she "run away from the guy that has it all together and she always runs towards the one that is always challenging. I have no idea which category Bryan falls into since there isn't much info on her ex.

But hey, she did say her guy makes her happy. Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:23 am

Confidence can sometimes be mistaken as cockiness. My ex was similar, but deep down he had a heart of gold. I will say that I think Bryan is smooth, but apparently Rachel likes it! Baddy, part 2. giggling rofl TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 2498057887
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:31 am

@ElonM I agree her comment was one of the most confusing "clues" to be honest. The only ex I'm aware of is Kevin. I also have to warm up. I don't think he's bad like some do however.

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:25 am

bachfan05 wrote:I am trying really hard to see all the wonderful qualities Bryan supposedly has - I just can't get past his cocky, player demeanour. Please tell me I'm not the only one?!
JMO.
You are not the only one. He does come across as cocky and super smooooooooth. Rachel has said that she doesn't like cocky men but that her F1 is confident but not cocky. Bryan IMO comes across as cocky but it is still early days so I'll be looking forward to future episodes.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:26 am

ElonM wrote:It will take me a while to warm up to him. His upcoming date should be interesting. As much as I like Peter, Bryan dates in wk 5 & 7 are typical F1 dates. But you never know.

In this Source ABC Nightline interview, Rachel said typically she "run away from the guy that has it all together and she always runs towards the one that is always challenging. I have no idea which category Bryan falls into since there isn't much info on her ex.

But hey, she did say her guy makes her happy. Hugesmile
She has since said that her F1 has it all together

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:42 pm

Bryan liked this 30 minutes ago on IG (my SC) TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 Image11

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:46 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:
Bryan liked this 30 minutes ago on IG (my SC) TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 Image11

Awe, now this could be a little SM shade. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:52 pm

There is nothing cocky about Bryan. Are we watching the same show. Josiah Demario have shown their cocky side and RACHEL made mention of them being cocky.

I guess it's early days and we will have to wait and see his one on one and how Rachel describes him in her ITM. All I have seen of Bryan is confident and goes after what wants unapologetically. The difference is he is chasing Rachel hard while Peter is being aloof and letting Rachel do the chasing. But to each their own.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 1f49b  TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 53 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:10 pm

^^ Yes! You said it. Peter is aloof. Get in the game, man! Being aloof doesn't get you the girl in the end. Jmo.

With Bryan, he doesn't hold back. He's showing Rachel that he is there for her. I rather like his assertiveness. No game playing with him. I will be curious to see their first 1on1 in episode 5.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan