SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:47 pm

@Ladybug82 I highly doubt that even if Peter is f1, the would allow her to wear jewellery that she bought with him and shown in previews.jmo

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:49 pm

Watch all f4 guys buy her a ring at HTD cantstopl wouldn't that be a first?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:51 pm

If the ring Rachel was in fact purchased at Peter's HTD, and they specifically showed a s/cap of it, and they allowed Rachel to show off the ring post filming, IMO that's a perfect foiler, I would give them a yes for that one.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:52 pm

@Just Looking no problem I just wanted to clarify before it got passed on as fact.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:52 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Thers nothing to match up yet from the few SCs we have, IMO.  Others have looked into it and someone said they looked at the website for the jewlery.  And there are some silmilar but we don't have enough to work with at this point for a confirmation either way, IMO.  Thers plenty of discussion about it in old threads.

JMO

@sosleepy I think we have the perfect task for you laugh out loud.

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If the ring Rachel was in fact purchased at Peter's HTD, and they specifically showed a s/cap of it, and they allowed Rachel to show off the ring post filming, IMO that's a perfect foiler, I would give them a yes for that one.

Do we have anything posted on whether or not Rachel ever wore this ring pre-show? Are we sure she's only started wearing this ring post-show?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:57 pm

@nd4reality totally agree with you. How in the world would TPTB let her happily announce to the world it's her reminder ring? Especially when the photos of them shopping in the farmer's market are floating around on sm? I really don't understand it Rolling Eyes

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:01 pm

Well to be fair, the stylist for the show did say he gave her lots of rings to wear and some wouldn't like it.

So maybe the ring is from the stylist. GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 47 3806527698
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:02 pm

When Josh had his bracelets they just showed up during the FD/LCD (I can't remember which) it was never shown and he never mentioned them, that I can recall. Different I know, but I don't see them letting us see him buy a ring for her (my gut is if they bought anything it's probably a necklace or bracelet, etc.) and show it they wouldn't let her say it was her reminder ring. All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:06 pm

I'm thinking her birthday during the HTD, someone probably bought her jewelry. Will they show who it was I don't think so.  But it could be a birthday gift. jmo
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:12 am

jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:If the ring Rachel was in fact purchased at Peter's HTD, and they specifically showed a s/cap of it, and they allowed Rachel to show off the ring post filming, IMO that's a perfect foiler, I would give them a yes for that one.

Do we have anything posted on whether or not Rachel ever wore this ring pre-show? Are we sure she's only started wearing this ring post-show?

I don't think we bothered checking because she's been open about the "reminder" ring and even showed it to Mario Lopez and a few others.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2ZjYNAVFY/?taken-by=therosedaily&hl=en

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4220p444-peter-kraus-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers-3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:06 am

sdmom wrote:@nd4reality totally agree with you. How in the world would TPTB let her happily announce to the world it's her reminder ring? Especially when the photos of them shopping in the farmer's market are floating around on sm? I really don't understand it Rolling Eyes

I know this is Bryans thread but there was Nick wearing that yellow band from his date with Vanessa all season and post show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan