SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:58 pm

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I think Bryan was smart to have his IG tagged pics turned off. 

It allows him to be incognito and no way for it to show up on his IG account if a fan spots him and tags him in a pic.

Smart for hiding his whereabouts... but a bit more difficult for sleuthing... 
However, the timing of Bryan being SM silent makes me think he has SHVs  :detective

Yup! :yes: It was the first thing I thought when I saw that he had turned off the tags. IMO He likes attention like every other contestant on this show so I see no reason why he would keep it turned off otherwise. I don't believe the 'hiding something' theory coz even if he wasn't F1, I am pretty sure he wouldn't be hamming it up in Miami knowing that he has a shot at being the Bachelor IMO. If there are skeletons in the closet, they'll come out anyways... keeping tags turned off won't make a difference IMO.

All JMO

ITA and thought the exact same thing! It's why I asked about his IG having the tagged part off because that along with him being MIA on SM during SHV weekend it just struck me as being very indicative of F1-like, IMO. It's also why I still think RS was alerted to Bryan and Rach being MIA on SHV weekend (either by reading this forum or being told) and that's why he rechecked his spoiler.  GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 4256136633

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:11 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:ITA and thought the exact same thing! It's why I asked about his IG having the tagged part off because that along with him being MIA on SM during SHV weekend it just struck me as being very indicative of F1-like, IMO. It's also why I still think RS was alerted to Bryan and Rach being MIA on SHV weekend (either by reading this forum or being told) and that's why he rechecked his spoiler.  GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 4256136633

jmo

Agreed! :yes: For the bolded, IMO It was that plus the difficulty he had obtaining the epi-by-epi spoilers. When he posted the first spoiler, I had made that comment here that it was the first time in atleast 3 years that he had spoiled the winner without having the F4 breakdown. That was my first clue that he was being fed a foiler IMO and really didn't know much about the season. I think patterns always tell the story.  GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 1f60e

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:16 pm

What does SHV mean??

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:19 pm

@rachelisqueen secret house visit

Where Rachel gets to see/spend time with her F1
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Wait so how do you guys know when SHV is? And what does him turning the tags off have to do with him being the winner?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:36 pm

@rachelisqueen if you follow the show long enough, you will learn SHV happens every 2-3 weeks. Rachel returned home May 15, two weeks after that is May 28 and it's also the 3 day Memorial Day weekend, perfectly for SHV, imo. All were quiet on sm and we had different sources saying Peter was away for business, Bryan gone for the weekend, so that confirm our speculation Rachel had SHV with her fiancé. We just don't know who. So SHV could be this weekend or next. According to his IG story, Peter seems to be in Wisconsin. Bryan had some sm activities yesterday but we don't know where he is. Rachel just seems to disappear completely for the past few days. So, who's f1? Your guess is as good as mine.

I will let @coolangel @AllAboutLove explain the tag because I don't quite understand how it works either

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:47 pm

coolangel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:ITA and thought the exact same thing! It's why I asked about his IG having the tagged part off because that along with him being MIA on SM during SHV weekend it just struck me as being very indicative of F1-like, IMO. It's also why I still think RS was alerted to Bryan and Rach being MIA on SHV weekend (either by reading this forum or being told) and that's why he rechecked his spoiler.  GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 4256136633

jmo

Agreed! :yes: For the bolded, IMO It was that plus the difficulty he had obtaining the epi-by-epi spoilers. When he posted the first spoiler, I had made that comment here that it was the first time in atleast 3 years that he had spoiled the winner without having the F4 breakdown. That was my first clue that he was being fed a foiler IMO and really didn't know much about the season. I think patterns always tell the story.  GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 1f60e

All JMO

Yep GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 4256136633  Plus RS's track record sucks IMO when it comes to the Bette. Add in the preseason sleuthing while filming was taking place and the chemistry was off the charts IMO with Rachel and Bryan and I only ever saw him as F1 and wasn't convinced that he wasn't. 

When watching the first episode it only supported the F1 possibility just how much Rach even said she wasn't planning on kissing anyone first night but that she loved the kiss so much she even went back for seconds! So I can only imagine how much more intense their connection is by HTD - not just physically but emotionally as well at that point, IMO. 

Plus, just in general I always saw Bryan as Rachel's type. I didn't see that as a positive thing at first but since the season aired I do see it as a positive. In fact, I think Bryan would totally fit into Rachel's world and her family. I can even see Bryan at her church and being totally comfortable and fitting in 100%  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:49 pm

@rachelisqueen, The tagged photos are one of our most frequently used clues to track the lead/F1/F2 during SHV. They often get spotted at the airport and some fan would tag them and then we would know they were travelling for the SHV if the timeline fits. Vanessa and Jordan were both spotted at the airport travelling during SHV time during their respective seasons.

IMO Since Bryan has turned off the tags, even if some fan spots him in the airport and tags him in pictures, it wouldn't be that easy for others to find out (even if they are observing his SM). It'll just make it easier for him to travel without the information getting out IMO. There is no benefit for a F2 to keep the tags turned off IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:56 pm

I agree I can see how Bryan would just blend right in!! Plus Rachel is spicy and a bit of a firecracker! I don't know if Peter could handle it!!! She seems like the type that would need a man that would put her in her place!!!! ALL IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:01 pm

Too much of the same explosive personality isn't always good, IMO. There needs to be a balance. Sure others can say my dad/mom are the same way and it worked but it's not always the case with every single couple. This is Bachelor world. Two personalities like Rachel and Bryan do not work in the long run,imho. If they beat the odds, good for them. Right now, I still give them a 45% chance of surviving. They remind me of Kevin and Jasmine(CA). I have the same iffy feeling. All just my opinion.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:07 pm

Still not sure what to think but their interaction in episode 2 was just posted in his fan thread. I had forgotten hey showed them walking and talking for. Bit prior to sitting down and him kissing her. So it wasn't quite as rushed as I had remembered. He had caught up with her a bit and knew based on that convo she missed him that week. Very different than just kissing her in the first few seconds of the interaction. It was really a few mins in.

All imo

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:08 pm

@cilia51390 if Peter is not more forward with her in the upcoming episodes I would definitely see why she chose Bryan!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan