SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:19 pm

albean99 wrote:Why am I not shocked that he was on a show called "The Player"? laugh out loud

I just noticed his Instagram handle is @thebryanabasol. I hope he's laughing at himself because otherwise it comes across as a little egotistical imo.

Rachel changed her handle to @therachlandsay during Nick's season. Bryan changed his handle to be similar to hers. Is it a shout out to her ? question

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:20 pm

@emusha, I wouldn't count on Rachel too highly here myself laugh out loud

Oh well. Whatevs. I knew the moves from a mile away but I'll root for them anyway if he's the f1. More fun that way for me laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:23 pm

sdmom wrote:
albean99 wrote:Why am I not shocked that he was on a show called "The Player"? laugh out loud

I just noticed his Instagram handle is @thebryanabasol. I hope he's laughing at himself because otherwise it comes across as a little egotistical imo.

Rachel changed her handle to @therachlandsay during Nick's season. Bryan changed his handle to be similar to hers. Is it a shout out to her ? question

Maybe, but how do you know he changed his to be similar to hers? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:23 pm

Alanna wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Shocker. His moves are textbook, literally textbook. This isn't even my opinion, it's written in a book laugh out loud

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud  
Maybe he can be the next Mystery.

See, I thought he was more Red Pill than PUA, but I think he kind of pre-dates Red Pill.
Nah he's not red pill, they hate women, he obviously loves them IMO, PUA all the way clearly in my eyes. And smart, capable, independent, strong, assertive, educated (am I missing anything?) Rachel fell for it hook, line and sinker because he told her she was in trouble (gurlll), and rewarded her while escalating kino through a high five. There is no hope for womankind imo laugh out loud laugh out loud

Let's just hope he's genuine!!

exactly what i'm feeling!! rofl rofl
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:24 pm

@Alanna Remember bad boy FTW always and forever. :uptonogood :gotcha:
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:26 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Alanna Remember bad boy FTW always and forever. :uptonogood :gotcha:
I'm kicking myself for posting that Rachel was the only lead to bring common sense along the "journey." I'm an idiot laugh out loud imo.

Maybe this was Mystery Bryan's last pickup though, I hope.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:33 pm

Bryan posted on IG

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 34 Screen62
Source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:34 pm

sdmom wrote:

I BELIVE they both changed their to "the" when other accounts were set up claiming to be them.JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:36 pm

Rachel changed it to "the" and became the next bachelorette so....

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:37 pm

@Alanna I posted the same as well...I could swear she would be the one bette who would use her head as strongly as she used her heart cantstopl

Well what really happens with this show is we actually get to know the lead much better than we did in the beginning. The writing was absolutely on the wall...from what bigrach was saying "assertive...skirting on the edge of cockiness" from the get go a PUA would score so well with her.

Either way I also hope the same -- that if bryan is f1 they'd have spent some solid time where he's /she's vulnerable, they're actually getting to know each other as humans much better below the surface beyond these lines/moves, the makeouts and whatnot.

alljmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:39 pm

A1day1 wrote:Rachel changed it to "the" and became the next bachelorette so....

Lol a Bryan season would be hilarious.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:41 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@gisellexlopez Didn't someone capture that shot because they noticed he was looking at her while she was talking to others?

I'm not sure I think this is right after when she came in looking for Eric, after he said he was standing at attention, funny that he blurred all the guys out laugh out loud

You were right. It's was when she came in to look for Eric. I just checked.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan