SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:56 pm

@gisellexlopez Didn't someone capture that shot because they noticed he was looking at her while she was talking to others?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by gisellexlopez Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@gisellexlopez Didn't someone capture that shot because they noticed he was looking at her while she was talking to others?

I'm not sure I think this is right after when she came in looking for Eric, after he said he was standing at attention, funny that he blurred all the guys out laugh out loud

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:04 pm

Yes I'm sure someone captured that and it was discussed, because she was busy with others and he was looking at her. I think blurring out everything around him is his way of showing, he wasn't paying attention to anything but Rachel IMHO.

As far as the show he was on at least he was let go because he had NO Game.
dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:05 pm

The Player? Oh dear.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:08 pm

Having "No Game" could possibly mean that he's corny with it. He's not as smooth as he thinks. Many women pick up when the guy has actual real game vs a guy who is just textbook game. jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes I'm sure someone captured that and it was discussed, because she was busy with others and he was looking at her. I think blurring out everything around him is his way of showing, he wasn't paying attention to anything but Rachel IMHO.

dizzy

Sorry I just had to quote and bold this. Awwww.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes I'm sure someone captured that and it was discussed, because she was busy with others and he was looking at her. I think blurring out everything around him is his way of showing, he wasn't paying attention to anything but Rachel IMHO.

dizzy

LOL He still made it to Final 3!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:09 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Having "No Game" could possibly mean that he's corny with it. He's not as smooth as he thinks. Many women pick up when the guy has actual real game vs a guy who is just textbook game. jmo
And it was 10 years ago, his gaming skills have obviously improved given that the moves got him the fir and possibly the last rose and the girl. Oh Rachel. Sweet summer child. IMO laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Why am I not shocked that he was on a show called "The Player"? laugh out loud

I just noticed his Instagram handle is @thebryanabasol. I hope he's laughing at himself because otherwise it comes across as a little egotistical imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:18 pm

I don't get it. The lead that he is chasing has a handle therachlindsey !

Hey, there is some common ground egotistical ground between them laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@gisellexlopez Didn't someone capture that shot because they noticed he was looking at her while she was talking to others?

Wasn't this when she was saying goodbye to rose-less men?

He has no rose in this picture, different moment IMO

Last edited by IrelandRose on Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:18 pm

julychild wrote:Apparently Bryan was on a dating show several years  ago when he was much younger, same cheekbones even back then.It was on UPN, called The Player.

https://youtu.be/9IaboZ8yozc

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0413597/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc
:claphands  High clap  cantstopl Fantastic find!! You're a rockstar sleuther really.

I feel sooo vindicated too like @kimberlyg said! Honestly, in this board nothing really escapes our scrutiny with the master sleuthers...
OF COURSE he was on a show called "The Player" where guys compete how good of a player they are against other guys laugh out loud love the crystal earrings final touch

IMO since then (13 years) He absolutely polished up his PUA moves plus none of the guys on this season were competition for his skills ...he's had years and years of practice TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 33 1710264613

IMHO Personally, I find the things I've seen about him questionable and he's not exactly the kind of guy I'd trust 100% before getting to know him really really well i.e. some red flags I'd investigate more -- his miracle tea sales, the PUA moves, the reality tv show about being 'the player', the cheek fillers.... if Rachel's happy I'm happy she's happy. Maybe he's the guy who was a player for years then now is deciding to settle down finally... the only thing I'd be wary of having known some guys with these skills - they have taught themselves to make a girl feel like she's on a cloud and like everything is too good to be true...hopefully Rachel has been smart enough to go below the surface on everything and isn't riding the wave of infatuation and physical attraction like many past leads have been i.e. ben, ali etc.

all jmo

Anyways what an awesome find!!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan