SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:19 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
I am confused. Do we know that his lines are ones he has used repeatedly? And he has no ability to enforce time constraints, the control is supposedly Rachel's, but is really TPTBs. To me his trouble line was cute and she does like trouble, so good for him. And I liked him sharing his heritage and language with her. Haven't we seen women talk to the bachelor in Russian and other languages? As for the kiss, he took a chance, I believe off the cues she was giving him. I might be wrong, I just don't see this slimmy game. I even watched the horrible PUA show because it was filmed in Austin. I just don't see it with Bryan. Maybe, I have rose colored glasses. JMO.

BTW, things kept getting shortened here, so did Josh call Bryan a friend or an acquaintance? There is a huge difference. Regardless, Josh is a known misrepresented and liar, so I have a hard time taking his word here when it has been discounted everywhere else. Again, JMO.
Those were just examples listed in the blurb. There is a whole list of moves and the Spanish, repeating after him, high-fives, are all part of the list. He might just be a natural, idk.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:24 pm

I just looked up Josh's tweet (now I need a shower blah). He said friend but this is Josh

https://twitter.com/joshallanmurray/status/866830240001208320

"Good luck to my friend Bryan on night 1, show that Miami swag"

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:25 pm

Since it was brought up how they were acting awkward during the HTD , I went straight to the source, the one who took the video. Her name is Lisa Wilder and here's the exchange between her and another poster

carmelaandthebeastDid you see chemistry between them or were they act for the camera
lisa.wilder@carmelaandthebeast I really did not see chemistry between them ....sooo many cameras ...
carmelaandthebeastSo you think they were forced to kisss? Was the producers edging them on
lisa.wilder@carmelaandthebeast No one was really influencing them but I'm sure they were self conscious with so many people watching. It was quite a few people because of the professional salsa dancers performing.
carmelaandthebeastThey seemed happy in the video you posted . Guess we will see on tv laugh out loud
lisa.wilder@carmelaandthebeast yep!
lisa.wilder@carmelaandthebeast yes ! They did look very happy and they were laughing and smiling !

Source https://www.instagram.com/p/BTHt0byjqPp/?taken-by=lisa.wilder

She never said it's awkward but they were self conscious but happy and laughing.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:26 pm

Wait this is actually a thing? Right down to the high five? giggling

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 25 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:28 pm

I'm just dying at the half five being a PUA. Then every single guy who has taken the ette to a sports HTD - Roberto, Chris - are using PUA moves . Actually Roberto also spoke Spanish to Ali when exiting the limo. Well, if Bryan is Roberto 2.0, I'll take it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:28 pm

sdmom wrote:Since it was brought up how they were acting awkward during the HTD , I went straight to the source, the one who took the video. Her name is Lisa Wilder and here's the exchange between her and another poster

carmelaandthebeastDid you see chemistry between them or were they act for the camera
lisa.wilder@carmelaandthebeast I really did not see chemistry between them ....sooo many cameras ...
carmelaandthebeastSo you think they were forced to kisss? Was the producers edging them on
lisa.wilder@carmelaandthebeast No one was really influencing them but I'm sure they were self conscious with so many people watching. It was quite a few people because of the professional salsa dancers performing.
carmelaandthebeastThey seemed happy in the video you posted . Guess we will see on tv laugh out loud
lisa.wilder@carmelaandthebeast yep!
lisa.wilder@carmelaandthebeast yes ! They did look very happy and they were laughing and smiling !

Source https://www.instagram.com/p/BTHt0byjqPp/?taken-by=lisa.wilder

She never said it's awkward but they were self conscious but happy and laughing.

And some of that seems to be her projecting as she wasn't used to cameras. I wish she gave more specifics.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:29 pm

bleuberry wrote:Wait this is actually a thing? Right down to the high five? giggling
Hey now, I didn't write the book laugh out loud but google it, it's a whole THING!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:29 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:I just looked up Josh's tweet (now I need a shower blah). He said friend but this is Josh

Good luck to my friend Bryan on night 1, show that Miami swag

He was asked by Hannah Kahn on extra and he said he met Bryan briefly at a club shortly before Bryan left for filming and he only knows him a little bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:32 pm

Bryan = Josh **IMO**

Never liked Josh on Andi's season. I have that same bad feeling this time around about Dr. Abasolo. Not even being biased when saying this it's just a feeling that I have. JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Opinion not fact)
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Lara wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:I just looked up Josh's tweet (now I need a shower blah). He said friend but this is Josh

Good luck to my friend Bryan on night 1, show that Miami swag

He was asked by Hannah Kahn on extra and he said he met Bryan briefly at a club shortly before Bryan left for filming and he only knows him a little bit.

IMO, another incident of Josh expanding the truth to make himself seem important.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:33 pm

If high-fiving is a PUA move then I guess a lot of couples who high five each other are PUAs to each other in their own relationship. cheeky

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If high-fiving is a PUA move then I guess a lot of couples who high five each other are PUAs to each other in their own relationship. cheeky

No. PUA literally means Pick Up Artist, once they're picked up, game is over laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan