SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by emusha Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
His out with the boys he spent most of the time we saw on his phone and in the pic we have with girls the other guys have arms around them and Bryan is distinctly not touching the girls. The rest of it is all a lot of supposition, so okay any of it could be true, false or something in between. JMO.

Smiley the main point I was really making really wasn't that he's a regular in the nightlife season -- more so that I do really think he uses PUA-like tactics wherever he may have picked them up - whether he figured it naturally himself, from his friends, by watching the bette/bach shows (which he himself says he watches to observe man-woman relationship dynamics), by reading "the game", by going regularly to night clubs etc. I don't think using PUA tactics makes him disingenuous in finding love.... IMO it just makes him very controlled and calculated in how he approaches Rachel in the very limited times he has with her and likely much more successful than other guys.

Honestly, it's about time someone with the PUA playbook in their back pocket won this show!! 13 seasons in maybe there are many more guys who had used some tactics from it in their playbook to approaching the in the very competitive world of the bette

All JMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

“He definitely catches Rachel’s eye immediately out of the limo. He is good-looking, eloquent, professional, which are all attributes Rachel is immediately drawn to, so you will see a lot of Bryan.
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-men-chris-slideshow-wp-151427595/photo-p-very-charming-colombian-latin-photo-151427542.html

Are most F1's always in Chris Harrison's slides?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:03 pm

From what I gather, this term "Pick Up Artists" you are all using refers to men who are just looking to use a woman (for sex)? So, this would be a guy who uses "tactics" with the intention of fooling a woman into thinking that they really care for her, but they don't? So, this PUA is a man with "bad intentions"-to lie and use a woman for his own gains?

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:05 pm

MiaHawk wrote:From what I gather, this term "Pick Up Artists" you are all using refers to men who are just looking to use a woman (for sex)? So, this would be a guy who uses "tactics" with the intention of fooling a woman into thinking that they really care for her, but they don't? So, this PUA is a man with "bad intentions"-to lie and use a woman for his own gains?

Here it is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game:_Penetrating_the_Secret_Society_of_Pickup_Artists

A good deal of the book focuses on how to obtain the elusive upper hand, or just hand, in a relationship. Strauss advocates various methods, mostly from the point of view of heterosexual men. He offers further guidelines for the process of seduction, which include preparing things to say before going out and telling groups of women surreptitiously impressive stories. He also uses "false time constraints" (a reason that the conversation could end very soon) to put the woman of interest in a situation where she must convince the man she is interesting, discusses how to very slowly increase the amount of physical contact, and more.

Bryan literally uses those tactics or moves or whatever you call them. I have no idea myself if it's from this book or natural or what.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

“He definitely catches Rachel’s eye immediately out of the limo. He is good-looking, eloquent, professional, which are all attributes Rachel is immediately drawn to, so you will see a lot of Bryan.
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-men-chris-slideshow-wp-151427595/photo-p-very-charming-colombian-latin-photo-151427542.html

Are most F1's always in Chris Harrison's slides?

Sometimes. Jordan, Josh, and Jef were. Shawn and Chris weren't. Not sure about before Emily's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:06 pm

Nightlife is not a negative thing AT all -- I enjoy the latin discotech culture myself actually!!!
PUA is not a negative thing on it's own - it's the intention that matters
Being controlled and calculated in approaching a woman is not a negative thing on it's own - it's the intention that matters

I don't profess to know Bryan's intentions IMO
In fact I think pictures of Bryan out with his boys reminds me of pictures of Rachel out enjoying nightlife with her girls - she has several of those and she's said she is used to meeting guys "out"!

All I'm saying IMHO the things Bryan has said or done in the last few episodes, his sm pictures etc. to me look like someone who is very ON TOP of his game when it comes to picking up girls and in this case Rachel going to the extent of studying the show (by his own confession) and Rachel herself. (this statement is neutral that doesn't assume his intentions)

I look forward to discovering how and why Bryan fell in love with Rachel and why now.

All JMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:08 pm

I happen to believe all male species have PUA moves as y'all have been describing. The difference is the perception IMO. The moves could be aggressive, smooth, ridiculous or awkward but IMO PU moves are innate to all male species even in the lower animal kingdom Hugesmile

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:12 pm

I remember not liking Bryan at all pre-season sleuthing thinking he'd be just like Josh M. Boy was I wrong! I have been continuously surprised by Bryan. I really do think he's a genuine guy who is genuinely smitten by Rachel and by the looks of it she is smitten too and so happy and giddy when she's around him and that's what most important, IMO.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:13 pm

So, where is the feet today. This wknd should be SHV, so, anything from Bryan?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:15 pm

MiaHawk wrote:From what I gather, this term "Pick Up Artists" you are all using refers to men who are just looking to use a woman (for sex)? So, this would be a guy who uses "tactics" with the intention of fooling a woman into thinking that they really care for her, but they don't? So, this PUA is a man with "bad intentions"-to lie and use a woman for his own gains?

That's what I know as the meaning of pick up artist, which IMO at this point, he is nowhere near displaying that type of negative behaviour. We don't know the time frame as to when he found out Rachel was the lead. Maybe he was really attracted to her and he's going to let her know how he feels as soon as he can. Nothing wrong with that. She was giddy and gushy in many media rounds about the kiss, so at this point if she felt he was a pick up artist and tried to fool her,  I would expect her body language would be very telling when the kiss was mentioned. She has said how hard it was, and since supposedly took him to the F1-F2 I doubt he is some sort of jerk with no respect to women IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:17 pm

Supposedly Bryan was in Miami as of yesterday due to IG post from the clothing company that he was tagged in (discussions in the SM thread).

I have no idea if Bryan has had any activity on SM today.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:17 pm

Alanna wrote:

Here it is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game:_Penetrating_the_Secret_Society_of_Pickup_Artists

A good deal of the book focuses on how to obtain the elusive upper hand, or just hand, in a relationship. Strauss advocates various methods, mostly from the point of view of heterosexual men. He offers further guidelines for the process of seduction, which include preparing things to say before going out and telling groups of women surreptitiously impressive stories. He also uses "false time constraints" (a reason that the conversation could end very soon) to put the woman of interest in a situation where she must convince the man she is interesting, discusses how to very slowly increase the amount of physical contact, and more.

Bryan literally uses those tactics or moves or whatever you call them. I have no idea myself if it's from this book or natural or what.

I am confused. Do we know that his lines are ones he has used repeatedly? And he has no ability to enforce time constraints, the control is supposedly Rachel's, but is really TPTBs. To me his trouble line was cute and she does like trouble, so good for him. And I liked him sharing his heritage and language with her. Haven't we seen women talk to the bachelor in Russian and other languages? As for the kiss, he took a chance, I believe off the cues she was giving him. I might be wrong, I just don't see this slimmy game. I even watched the horrible PUA show because it was filmed in Austin. I just don't see it with Bryan. Maybe, I have rose colored glasses. JMO.

BTW, things kept getting shortened here, so did Josh call Bryan a friend or an acquaintance? There is a huge difference. Regardless, Josh is a known misrepresented and liar, so I have a hard time taking his word here when it has been discounted everywhere else. Again, JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan