SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Well your certainly allowed your thoughts and to speculate all you want.  I'm not stopping you.  I just don't see how a picture of him with his a family member he has multiple pics with, celebrating the their birthday has anything to do with feeding the spoilers.  

But y'all are more than welcome to read away.  Carry on...

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:16 pm

source
13 Things 'Bachelorette' Star Bryan Revealed On Instagram About His Real Life delineates his IG stuff.  There are plenty of human interest photos showing work friends and family photos. The latest one is from May 22--so he has plenty of photos prior to May highlighting family and work interest. These are all prior to RS coming out with his recent spoiler.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:17 pm

Jane81 wrote:As much as people are claiming Peter's first post back doesn't make him seem F2 cause he seemed so happy, I'd say you could just as easily make that claim for the post Bryan made on 5/19 with his friend who nominated him for the show. Obviously it's nothing definitive, but I wouldn't say that sounds like someone who got his heart broken a few days prior.  

Especially the phrase "forever changed me".

Yeah, still think that there too many signs for both.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:24 pm

I thought Robby was F1 because he was way to happy to be a brokenhearted F2, travelling home in his hotel slippers in airports, and drinking Moscow Mules. laugh out loud Just saying.

We have also heard in the past from F2 contestants that it was hard for them after filming but they got back into a normal routine with the support of family and friends. Plus they need to keep the suspense going until the FRC.

We need a confirmation of location for the next SHV ala Raven who happily used SM during SHV's to prove she was home out and about.

If Rachel is at BIP which I think she is, it's possible her F1 will fly out in a few days. Who could forget the bug spray can in Spanish during Andi's season vacationing in Mexico.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:28 pm

Here is another article written May 23, 2017. It basically mentions Bryan is a family guy.
Excerpt:
Harrison also called him “a good guy” during the Bachelorette 2017 Facebook Live video announcement and his Instagram somewhat lends some truth to that. Unlike some Bachelor Nation contestants, his social media isn’t full of nights out partying but photos of himself with female relatives or friends. In fact, his bio even details he wants to make his own family in the future. When asked if how many kids he’d like to have, he answered 2 to 3 kids, “preferably two boys, one girl. A boy needs a little brother and they both can protect their sister.

This was written prior to second spoiler.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:37 pm

He definitely looks like a family guy which is a good point for Rachel as she wants a family. But him selling his miracle tea gives me pause... I don't know, I find this kind of things sketchy.

#TeamPeter TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 1f495
#TeamRachel TeamCayan - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:43 pm

Can somebody point me in the correct direction for me to investigate Bryan and this miracle tea I keep hearing about? TIA
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:45 pm

FWIW I feel like it's not abnormal for chiropractors to be into herbal supplements and things of the like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I thought Robby was F1 because he was way to happy to be a brokenhearted F2, travelling home in his hotel slippers in airports, and drinking Moscow Mules. laugh out loud Just saying.

We have also heard in the past from F2 contestants that it was hard for them after filming but they got back into a normal routine with the support of family and friends. Plus they need to keep the suspense going until the FRC.

We need a confirmation of location for the next SHV ala Raven who happily used SM during SHV's to prove she was home out and about.

If Rachel is at BIP which I think she is, it's possible her F1 will fly out in a few days. Who could forget the bug spray can in Spanish during Andi's season vacationing in Mexico.
Sorry off topic, but if Rachel is there for BIP would her F1 appear with her on the show? I would guess yes, and I think Peter works this week through Thurs., so big old point for Bryan, potentially. IMO.

I need to create a tally chart as I keep racking up points for each but don't know which list is longer. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:52 pm

I had forgotten about the two boys protecting the sister comment. It really does sound like something Rachel would want to hear from her man imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:56 pm

No the F1 wouldn't appear on BIP. Josh and Andi had a SHV during that time. She posted a pic on IG of a can of bug spray written in Spanish.

As far as the tea, I find nothing wrong with it. As I mentioned before, it's something he did prior to going on the show. The link is gone from his bio and I can't recall what the name of the site was. Wellness something, products, (which there weren't very many of) and then the tea.

Once the link was gone from his bio, I checked the link (because I remembered the name) and the tea was still there.

ETA: I'll go look at one of his earlier IG s/shots that were taken.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:59 pm

MiaHawk wrote:Can somebody point me in the correct direction for me to investigate Bryan and this miracle tea I keep hearing about? TIA

Here is a link to his IG page. On the page you can see plenty of ads for the tea. So if you click on a pic, it will provide info. I hope this helps.
Personally, I don't like seeing a health care professional hawk this kind of stuff, but then almost every doctor's office I go into lately has an advertisement hawking some kind of botox or filler etc and to ask them about it. Almost as if, they can do this and will and it provides added income so why not? However, none of my own personal doctors have ever mentioned it or pushed it.
(thankfully)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan