SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Just Looking Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:48 am

Zaynab wrote:https://www.facebook.com/extra/videos/10154836133919755/
Josh said he has only met bryan once and it was before he went to do the show at 13 minutes and on. I posted as I know there was some talk about who he was in comparison to josh.
I thought that was a great interview

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by brownravens Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:22 am

Does anyone else get Nick (whilst he was on Andi's season) vibes from Bryan? I know lots of people are saying Josh vibes - me too - at first but as think about it more I'm changin my mind.

He got the FIR, they have a strong connection and he's quite confident in the relationship? Plus he's a bit older and knows what he's wants. And plus he's super divisive among the audience...

brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:22 am

The more I see Bryan on the show, the more I like him. I don't know if he is the best match for Rachel or not but he is the type of guy I would like: good-natured and easygoing. I absolutely disagree he is similar to Josh Murray. Ew please no. Aside from the fact that both have similar beefcake like built, they have nothing in common in their personalities from what's been shown so far. Josh was never easy going.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:44 am

Jane81 wrote:@kerriway and @lara I had a lot of the same thoughts. Also, I could be wrong, as there's a lot left of the season, but the way she's talking about her F1 makes me thing he is VERY effusive with his feelings about her/affections toward her and to me that is moreso in line with Bryan's personality. At least from what we've seen thus far.

This is a good point, while Peter seems a bit more reserved in expressing his feelings. Even in the little screen time that Bryan has had, he does make it known that he is all about Rachel and lets her know that as well.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:05 am

I can buy that Bryan could be f1 but don't see her comments about her pick being a clue that it's him. Most guys aren't gushing when they first meet a woman but that usually changes as they fall in love and it's too early imo to know that Peter wouldn't be like that.

Part of the reason I don't trust Bryan right now is that he's showing too much towards someone he barely knows and I don't believe him. I'd like to have seen him dial it back a bit.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:39 am

I live in Miami, I'm about to go in for an adjustment to try to get some info, I'm that desperate to know hahah

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:43 am

gisellexlopez wrote:I live in Miami, I'm about to go in for an adjustment to try to get some info, I'm that desperate to know hahah
Are you for real? That's amazingly hilarious.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:47 am

Alanna wrote:
gisellexlopez wrote:I live in Miami, I'm about to go in for an adjustment to try to get some info, I'm that desperate to know hahah

haha, I do live in Miami but I wouldn't go that far, not like he would say anything anyway. I actually saw Will the other night when they all went out but it was just him walking home (I live in the same neighborhood as Will)

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:56 am

gisellexlopez wrote:
Alanna wrote:

haha, I do live in Miami but I wouldn't go that far, not like he would say anything anyway. I actually saw Will the other night when they all went out but it was just him walking home (I live in the same neighborhood as Will)
Well if you do, please report asap!! laugh out loud too funny!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:02 pm

LOL! The thought has crossed my mind and then I remember I'm too old for this poop, laugh out loud.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:25 pm

@albean99 I agree that it's very early for gushing and that Peter's feelings and expression of those feelings will grow with time. I was referring more to personality, though. Two different guys that feel the same amount of love are going to express it differently. I see Bryan as being much more over the top in those expressions. If that makes any sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:50 pm

Jane81 wrote:@albean99 I agree that it's very early for gushing and that Peter's feelings and expression of those feelings will grow with time. I was referring more to personality, though. Two different guys that feel the same amount of love are going to express it differently. I see Bryan as being much more over the top in those expressions. If that makes any sense.

it's funny. I think considering he has had a 1-1, Peter is too reserved in his feelings (or at least what we are shown). But by the same token, for someone who spent 1 hour max in small bits with her, Bryan is a little too much.

On the Bach, if a girl was that enthusiastic about the lead so fast before ever having a 1-1, ppl would call her delusional?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan