SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:42 pm

Jane81 wrote:@kerriway and @lara I had a lot of the same thoughts. Also, I could be wrong, as there's a lot left of the season, but the way she's talking about her F1 makes me thing he is VERY effusive with his feelings about her/affections toward her and to me that is moreso in line with Bryan's personality. At least from what we've seen thus far.
I agree with this- imo it's obvious from what she says that her f1 is on her like white on rice all the time all day errry day. Going by Occam's razor of what we've seen so far on the show/Ellen, that's Bryan's personality imo, not Peter's.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:50 pm

Lara wrote:Because even on Mario, Rachel talked about how guys in the past have been intimidated by her and like the idea of her, but can't actually handle being with her. That, plus the repeated talk of the word confidence, makes me think of Bryan because I do kind of think Peter is somewhat intimidated by her. It's like he's always waiting for her to take control and can't fully be comfortable around her. Whereas Bryan doesn't seem like he's intimidated by anyone and is the most confident guy in any room. Even if you look at the whole cast of guys, most of them are intimidated by her and which is why so many have been afraid to make the first move. I have to imagine Bryan stands out in a cast like that...

But the confidence and not being intimidating thing are hard for me to attribute to Peter. IMO.

Couldn't agree more.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:15 am

From watching Bryan on the show and his SM too, I not only think Bryan is definitely into Rachel and that Rachel is totally his type, I also think they have a ton in common on so many levels and IMO Bryan just "gets" Rachel. It's why I think Bryan and Rachel have what is most close to being that "something undeniable" that so many leads have with their potential F1s. If Bryan is indeed F1 (I will be shocked if he isn't) and regardless of whether they last or not, IMO Bryan is the best match for Rachel from this show.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:39 am

I'm going to put this out there and say that I still have a feeling Bryan is F2 and not F1.  Dating girls in their early 20's does not say ready to settle down to me.  It says player's gonna keep playing laugh out loud.  If the exes coming out were in their late 20's or early 30's, I'd probably think different.    And maybe I'm giving Rachel too much credit, but I think she figured it out eventually.

But really, I've been trying to rack my brain to figure who Miami Mack reminds me of and it's not Josh, and I finally had a shower moment.  It's Brad Womack.  Similar smooth-talker, much older guy, who was definitely not ready to settle down any time soon. **IMO** Charlie from Trista's season is similar too.  Note, that I liked neither of them.

So I think Bryan can talk a big game (which he clearly did), but I still don't buy him at all **IMO**  It would be one thing if he were in his late 20's or early 30's...  but 37-year old leopards don't change their spots, IMO.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:46 am

https://www.facebook.com/extra/videos/10154836133919755/
Josh said he has only met bryan once and it was before he went to do the show at 13 minutes and on. I posted as I know there was some talk about who he was in comparison to josh.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:48 am

*This is very off topic and I do apologize* I do want to say that there were 2 well known/well respected sleuthers who not only met Brad twice, but kept in touch with him for years. He was considered by them to be a very nice, honorable, sincere person. They did not date him, however. They never had a mean word to say about him. He was hard working, honest man and had a wicked sense of humor. (according to them) The word player is not a word I ever would associate with him.
One of these sleuthers was a dear member here and is no longer with us(alive), so I would feel awful not passing on her feelings regarding Mr. Womack. She held him in high regard as if he were family.
I am sorry to have hijacked this thread.  Apologies to all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:56 am

I'm sure Brad is a nice guy, Kasha.  But he was 35 and then 38 when he did the show, and I believe he still isn't settled down in his mid-40's.  My comparison to Brad was more along the lines of that I don't think Bryan is a bad person ala BOR/Josh.  But I also don't think Bryan, like Brad, is ready to give up the single life any time soon and don't know if he ever will.  

Brad may be a good guy, but that didn't mean he ever changed his spots regarding relationships.  And I have my doubts that Bryan will either.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 12:58 am

I can see the issues with Bryan, but I don't necessarily fully trust in Peter's ability to commit either. The fact that he was looking at rings 3 months into a relationship, but ended up never proposing even though he was with her for 2 years? There were probably legit reasons for him to have gone to therapy for relationship help and having to deal with all those issues, plus the added pressures of a public relationship and an interracial relationship? It's probably not going to be an easy road for Peter/Rachel if they're the final couple either. That's why I personally get such Ben H vibes from - someone who seems too perfect to be true...because he's not, IMO. I also find it curious that they left that in the bio. Possibly setting him for a Frank/Graham/Brooks like fall?

I'm still 50/50 on who the F1 is, as I think that there are substantial clues for both. I have a hard time explaining away the social media activity for all three if it's Bryan and I have a hard time explaining away the "confidence/not intimidated by me" and Ali comparison if it's Peter. Or even the "look out for Peter" by Chris Harrison, because why give away the F1 like that? I just don't really see there being a superior choice (IMO) and don't think Rachel was smarter for choosing one guy over the other, IMO.

Also, totally OT, but I don't see the Brad/Bryan similarities at all! I never saw Brad as a smooth talker and always thought he came off kind of awkward and shy. I also didn't feel like he wasn't ready to settle down, just that he had his own demons that he needed to work out. I don't really see that with Bryan; I think he's mostly fine emotionally/mentally and has just been having fun like a lot of hot 30 somethings do. Nick was sleeping around for 2 years (probably with 20-somethings) and is now engaged and I never doubted he's wanted a wife/kids. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by annapasuk16 Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:14 am

I'm inclined to believe the new RS spoiler more now because honestly when he first revealed that she picked Peter, I was a bit shocked and taken aback. It does not surprise me at all that she picked Bryan. They seem to be a good fit and he's been really direct about what it is he wants (or at least that's what Rachel said in her interviews about Bryan from the first night). So even if we're not seeing the relationship progress beyond the physical, clearly it has.

annapasuk16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:25 am

Honestly, I would 100% support a Bryan and Rachel pairing just based off his edit on the show--not that Rachel needs my support. However, I can't see past the snake oil salesman vibe that I get from him. He's someone who bills himself as a medical professional and yet he's advertising magic teas on instagram that will help you detoxify and lose 5 pounds in 5 days. That is so sketch, imo. It's even more irresponsible for someone like him to be advertising these teas as miracle weight loss fixes as opposed to some regular ole social media influencer. I just get the feeling that he's someone who can turn on the charm and make a woman feel desired and loved in the moment and for the short-term, but long-term? He moves too fast for me to buy that his feelings are rooted in anything sustainable and genuine. I really want to like the guy, and if I'm just going off what I've seen on the show, I think I do like him. But I just can't see past the borderline unethical tea advertising and the skeevy vibes that come along with that. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:40 am

The other thing that gives me pause for Peter f1 is the ring. The photo of them shopping a ring is out there for the whole world to see and you think TPTB will let her announce happily it's a replacement for her engagement ring? That's way too easy, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:41 am

Rosepetal wrote:Sorry, Bryan gives me a playa vibe. If he is her F-1 down the line, IMO, he might just break her heart.

The truth is ANYONE can break your heart. The most perfect human being can break someone's heart. Choosing Peter does not guarantee freedom from heartbreak, same with Bryan. The lead just have to go with their gut and feelings with little information about whoever they choose.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan