SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:43 pm

It's crazy how little activity the Bryan thread has vs. the Peter thread. I wonder how different it would be if Bryan had been spoiled as F1.

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:56 pm

Jane81 wrote:It's crazy how little activity the Bryan thread has vs. the Peter thread. I wonder how different it would be if Bryan had been spoiled as F1.

I wonder that, also. Not as a snarky comment as a simple observation. I have to admit personally I do like Bryan better than Peter due to a personal slime factor I see with Peter. However, that does not mean I support or "ship" Bryan to be the F1. I seldom, extremely seldom, get that caught up with this nonsense.
What I do find interesting is the forum response to spoilers and fanism. I often will prefer the underdog.
For me when the season ends--well, actually the season is over for me long before the season ends. GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 3806527698

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:04 pm

Jane81 wrote:It's crazy how little activity the Bryan thread has vs. the Peter thread. I wonder how different it would be if Bryan had been spoiled as F1.

I'd personally still have the same opinion on Bryan. He can't fool me nor Jubilee. laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:09 pm

Has jubilee said anything bad about him? Or just complain about his kissing? Because she apparently loved it before and she just sounds bitter to me laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:16 pm

Well that's 2 girls from this franchise already. Playa Bryan is scoring! laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:17 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

I wonder that, also. Not as a snarky comment as a simple observation. I have to admit personally I do like Bryan better than Peter due to a personal slime factor I see with Peter. However, that does not mean I support or "ship" Bryan to be the F1. I seldom, extremely seldom, get that caught up with this nonsense.
What I do find interesting is the forum response to spoilers and fanism. I often will prefer the underdog.
For me when the season ends--well, actually the season is over for me long before the season ends. GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 3806527698

I'm not a huge Peter fan although I like him well enough but my sense was he had developed a huge fanbase on this site long before the original spoiler came out. I didn't follow along too closely but I remember seeing pages of post with people drooling all over him, so I don't know how accurate it is to suggest that most of the fandom came about because he was the spoiled F1 IMO.

Personally, I think a lot of posters were turned off by Bryan after the Ellen clip came out and that's probably a much more reliable factor to explain the disparity in the fandom.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:19 pm

Sorry, Bryan gives me a playa vibe. If he is her F-1 down the line, IMO, he might just break her heart.

Last edited by Rosepetal on Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:22 pm

I'd love to see Rachel ending up with Peter (from day one).... However, I'm still curious about Bryan and Rachel one on one date! After this I will be able to have an actual comparison of both the F2 dates and see both their connection. So this should be interesting.

And if Bryan is actually the F1, I'll support Rachel anyway, she looks happy and in love!

#TeamPeter GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 1f495
#TeamRachel GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 10 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:35 pm

Dare2b... wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I'm not a huge Peter fan although I like him well enough but my sense was he had developed a huge fanbase on this site long before the original spoiler came out. I didn't follow along too closely but I remember seeing pages of post with people drooling all over him, so I don't know how accurate it is to suggest that most of the fandom came about because he was the spoiled F1 IMO.

Personally, I think a lot of posters were turned off by Bryan after the Ellen clip came out and that's probably a much more reliable factor to explain the disparity in the fandom.

Yeah, the Ellen clip and his duck lipped mirror selfie are what turned me off during filming already. Not saying he's a bad guy or anything, just not my type at all, not in looks or behaviour. I wasn't really impressed with Peter either originally and wondered why everyone was in love with him since the day he was spoiled as a contestant, but I do quite like him on the show. In any case, I'm fine with either outcome, since I'd much rather watch Peter as the Bachelor, so if Rachel doesn't want him, then great! laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:09 pm

It's actually a little similar to Vanessa and Raven last season. There was already so much interest in Vanessa just from the pictures of her and Nick from the 1 on 1 date. Plus there was the added mystery of not being able to identify her. But many people pegged her as Top 2 from seeing those pictures and so the interest was high.

Then when her name was finally released and some found out about her working with special needs individuals, being a teacher, speaking three languages, the love for many just grew and she got put on a very high pedestal before one episode had aired, which unfortunately ended up being a double edged sword for her.

Meanwhile, Raven was the one who was hawking Team Raven merchandise even before the cast list had officially been released and many pegged her as simply being there to plug her boutique and be the next Bachelorette. So Vanessa's pages ended up having way more comments and activity than Raven's.

Of course, with Raven and Vanessa, no one really ever doubted the spoiler and Raven made it easy by always being accounted for throughout the season, convincing everyone even more that she was F2. This season is all out of wack. Will be interesting to see if anything changes in terms of comments and activity, after Bryan has his first 1 on 1.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:22 pm

I actually like the Bryan I've seen on the show so far, minus the Ellen video. He's going after what he wants, which is Rachel, and being direct about why he's there, which is for her. He's not beating around the bush and I like that.
All IMO.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by kerriway Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:12 pm

This whole situation is a cluster. I've thought long and hard about this. I LOVE Peter for Rachel but unfortunately have now come to the conclusion that she chooses Bryan in the end because:

1. RS isn't perfect but he's rarely wrong. And as far as I know, he's never updated a spoiler without that update/change being exactly what happened.

2. Rachel went on the Bachelor knowing Nick was the guy. Bryan is more like Nick than Peter is.  

3. Rachel likes bad boys (she doesn't overtly state this. She refers to this affinity as 'confidence' when people ask her what she likes most about her fiance). That characteristic is the reason she picks Eric & Bryan to be in her final 3. They are her type, Peter is a departure from her type. All the Bachelorette's stick with their type: Andi/Josh, Jojo/Jordan, Kaityln/Shawn, Desiree/Brooks & Chris (Desiree was on Sean's season (nice guy #1) and had 2 (Chris & Drew) very nice guys to choose from. Heck even Brooks was far from a bad boy.

4. The Bachelorette is always nervous/sometimes even standoffish about the guy she really likes because, unlike her relationship with the other guys, her emotions are involved. Her F1 is the only one that can hurt her if he doesn't reciprocate. What bothers me the most about Pachel is Rachel doesn't seem nervous around Peter. She doesn't seem like she's trying to figure him out. Even though she threw herself at Peter a little bit and clearly likes him, she seems like she's in complete control of her emotions/relationship with him. It dawned on me that this is because she's not intimidated by him and she doesn't love him.

5. Alpha chicks want Alpha guys. Rachel is a confident/take charge time of girl, she doesn't want to take charge in her personal life. She mentioned this during her first group date when the guys weren't making moves. Bryan took charge of his very first encounter with Rachel. He initiated the kiss immediately. He had Rachel say she liked him more than all the other guys. Us girls love that kind of aggressiveness/forwardness. And while Peter's no wallflower, he's not overly assertive. He was shaking when he gave Rachel the chocolate & met her for the first time an Rachel had to initiate her first kiss with Peter.

I'm not liking this at all as I'm TeamPachel and IMO, Peter's like sweet tea in July but I'm now convinced he's not F1. I'll do cartwheels if Peter is her pick but from now on I'll be watching the show to see how Bryan destroys all the other guys and wins the final rose.

If I could truly embrace mediocrity, I wouldn't have to make any decisions because fear would make all my decisions for me. ~Nurberxo
kerriway
kerriway

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan