SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:40 pm

My reaction to this video went from: "Aww Peter and Rachel", to "I love Rachel's outfit" to "um what is happening", to "cringing", to "bursting out in fits of laughter".  rofl

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:41 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
For the record, I like Rachel and respect her. I do not like the women the show has chosen to highlight in association with her. The show has chosen not to paint these women well to me, so if I could have had a better idea of who they really are, I never got the chance, unfortunately. In the meantime, I have not appreciated the association this crew has had to the lead. In my eyes, it's kind of dumbed her down. Sorry to those this might have offended.
I agree totally with this.  I love Rachel but pretty much everything other than her and Vanessa was unwatchable to me last season and I gave up.  For me Rachel is such a different person than what I've seen from them and  I'm not interested in seeing their opinions about anything Rachel related, all JMO. I'd rather get to know the guys better  Smiley .

Kashathediva wrote:I don't for a NY minute believe Rachel had any choice at all in either a) these women being a part of the show vs real/long time friends b) who went on the date
This was decided by production.  So it wasn't even something Rachel was involved in IMO
And again ITA, it was about keeping the BIP cast top of mind IMO.  Well I guess based on what some of them wore, giving the guys some eye candy too hmmm, kinda weird of TPTB to show the guys so excited about women other than the Ette IMO.  It goes against the typical brainwashing protocol  imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 8 3806527698 .  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:42 pm

Yeah that was quite awkward, she was not feeling him at all, her reaction, the tight lipped kiss also noticed she backed away first.

Last edited by Carine on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:42 pm

jjjami wrote:My reaction to this video went from: "Aww Peter and Rachel", to "I love Rachel's outfit" to "um what is happening", to "cringing", to "bursting out in fits of laughter".  rofl

Isn't that is the dress she said she is smitten in again?

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:46 pm

@reason it looks quite similar but this one is a jumpsuit with a slightly similar color

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:48 pm

On the preview in that jumpsuit she still say she was smitten. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:52 pm

Rachel still treats Fred like the kid at camp. It's kind of hilarious and so wrong. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:56 pm

Omg that was just plain awkward ! She was not feeling it at all IMO
imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 8 4f26f010
Source

#TeamPeter imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 8 1f495
#TeamRachel imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 8 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:01 am

@reason oh you mean the season preview? You might be right, I will check again Smiley

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:05 am

And that is why Fred goes home at the Ellen after party. Imo, right after that kiss.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:09 am

Oh Fred no no

mindless wrote:Rachel still treats Fred like the kid at camp. It's kind of hilarious and so wrong. laugh out loud

Yup. He was a complete non-starter as soon as she recognized him coming out of the limo. With the way she referenced him being a bad kid, you knew it wasn't going to ever go anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:14 am

reason wrote:On the preview in that jumpsuit she still say she was smitten. IMHO
she wears a different black outfit that looks like this one when she says "I'm falling in love" towards the end of the preview @ min 3:41 

can u point out the minute mark you are referring to on the preview?

Last edited by emusha on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe