SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:44 pm

emusha wrote:@realitytvfan11 yup! That's also exactly what I see with Bryan. I see moves and scripts - with the intent to score another woman who's a real challenge (she has 30 other guys after her) I do not yet see a guy searching for love.  Ch hinted at something when he said 'he says he's ready for a family, but is he really' we shall see I guess! The last 2 bettes got lucky with alpha guys who were ready to commit to one woman all jmo
Totally but it's what she wants so let her have it, I'm magnanimous like that laugh out loud I wonder if we would have started to pay more attention to him anyway, even without Steve's second spoiler.

Eta: but ulitimately if she's happy and thinks he's for real, it's her life and it's more enjoyable for me to watch the show when I root for the happy ending anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:48 pm

I mean, to be fair to Bryan, if he is F1 then him being constantly on his phone (assuming he's communicating with Rachel) while hanging out with Josiah and Will is the sign of a devoted fiance. So I'm hoping I'm wrong about him!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:50 pm

There was also a picture of Bryan, Josiah, and Will with female fans, but he did not have his hands around the girls at all, while Will and Josiah did. He was kinda standing awkwardly to the side. I still like Peter better, but I saw that as being respectful IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:50 pm

@Cila51290 I actually agree with ur assessment. We do know Bryan was a fan and based on his approach - laser focus pursuit and maximizing time with Rachel I wouldn't be at all surprised if he came prepared not only with pick up artist skills of the gab and about the show. I don't think this is malicious just calculated and very much in control of the situation. I would even say he has similarity with Rachel in a way cos she is quite in control. Diff strokes for diff folks but to me he's been shown so far as the exact archetype of the seducer man with the right game to win the girl. He might use forces for good or evil im not reading into his intentions at all. I do think he came Jb knowing exactly how to play this Bette game including staying out of the guy drama. All jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:53 pm

I think we have turned this SM thread into a Bryan conversation so maybe we should move to his sleuthing discussion thread Smiley or the Rachel general discussion thread for any comparison with other guys Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:55 pm

@mercieme Thank you.

I welcome any member to help out yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:56 pm

My whole thing is if she did pick Bryan, clearly she made the right choice as Peter was posting an IG video where he was absolutely beaming just a few days after he apparently he got rejected. Clearly that guy was never really invested in her and wouldn't have been the right choice. And, if Peter was beaming because he was engaged to Rachel, well then even better since Rachel picked the most perfect man ever to walk Earth apparently! Either way, Rachel knew what she was doing and picked the guy that loved her. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:58 pm

Alanna wrote: *snipped* I wonder if we would have started to pay more attention to him [Bryan] anyway, even without Steve's second spoiler.  

Not sure who "we" is but FTR...  members on this board were paying more attention to Bryan without RS's second spoiler and still sleuthing for F1 and sleuthing/speculating Bryan to be F1. Most notably, the SM clues where only Rach and Bryan were MIA from SM during SHV time period. Also, other potential clues as well long before that (SM post by Bryan at start of the season airing, Rachel in interview being giddy about her first kiss and talking about how good it was and that she went for seconds, etc). Also, members made note to point out when the first spoiler was revealed that RS's spoilers for Bette have a track record of being wrong and thus still sleuthing for F1. Even now, regardless of RS's spoilers, sleuthing still continues :yes:

:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:04 pm

I agree, before the first spoiler, most on the board thought Rachel probably picked Bryan because of their body language during that HTD,their lips were practically glued together in the BTS video posted during their htd.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:13 pm

@lexforlife this is very true! I remember being very surprised that Bryan didn't win when the first spoiler came out. The videos that surfaced on sm of his htd were a big clue.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by composer53 Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:42 pm

I just rewatched Rachel's interview with Mario Lopez.  In it she says that a deal breaker is that he can't be boring and he has to be able to talk sports.  Peter fits that to a tee because he is an avid Packers fan. **IMO**  Where is Bryan on the sports criteria?
composer53
composer53

Female Posts : 424

http://www.artisticadvocatesforhealing.org

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:45 pm

@composer53 it's changed now but his IG used to say sports fanatic, so I think he's also pretty into sports too.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe