SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:57 pm

Plot twist: Rachel is still dating Bryan and Peter, is engaged to both, and will be making her final decision on the ATFR. Haha! Lol laugh out loud Wouldn't that be something? All JMO

Back to top Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by wickedwitch Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:58 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Re Bolded with one obvous exception.  Isn't Bryan a Dr?  Yes a chiropractor but still has his MD and has an established career.
I can't find any proof regarding Bryan specifically one way or the other, but typically, chiropractors don't have MDs; they have some other degree.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:59 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@Tiggerlgh Bryan does not have a medical degree. He did not go to medical school.

Ok I thought he was a licensed Chiropractor. My Chiro has a doctorate. I guess I don't know which ones they have but its definitely an advanced degree and mine is a DR.. But he also doesn't sell me tea Smiley

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:59 pm

Alanna wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Okay so far IMO, I think she's drawn to Peter from within and sexually with Bryan as of now.

I think she's the playful single Rachel with Bryan and she acts like a girlfriend with Peter. I'm seeing two different versions of Rachel with both men. The question is which Rachel is the one that's going to go further with each relationship. Hmm..
And which girl does Rachel like staring back at her in the mirror?

Hopefully the girlfriend Rachel. Hugesmile
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Okay so far IMO, I think she's drawn to Peter from within and sexually with Bryan as of now.

I think she's the playful single Rachel with Bryan and she acts like a girlfriend with Peter. I'm seeing two different versions of Rachel with both men. The question is which Rachel is the one that's going to go further with each relationship. Hmm..

Other than a few seconds we really haven't seen how she interacts with Bryan IMHO.  We will see that in their first 1:1 date, just like we did with Peter.  Then I can draw better comparisons.

I know. That's why I said so far I see it that way.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:02 pm

Can he use the term Dr if he's not a doctor? You can't do that in Canada. Chiropractors in Canada can use the term doctor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:04 pm

Maybe his degree is doctor of chiropractic medicine? I am not sure of what that terminology is.
Here is wiki source it outlines USA standards and a few other countries guidelines.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:06 pm

@Tiggerlgh @Bach/ette yup what you said Bach/ette. He's in the health profession but he's not a medical doctor/MD, physician i.e. Doctor according to a majority of the population. 

There's some extensive conversation about what chiropractors do on a forum for student doctors who were some considering which route to take MD vs. DC (chiropractor) that discusses how chiropractors treat conditions in ways that are very similar to physical therapists with one big difference with physical therapists being that chiropracters can do spinal manipulation. 

There's also some conversation about how only chiropractors consider themselves doctors while others in the health profession do not consider them doctors. source. Their length of study, ability to prescribe medicine, level of authority in the health profession etc. is not equitable to medical doctors/MDs (what a majority of the population considers as doctors)

Imho see no clear evidence to show that Bryan is significantly more established career/income-wise compared to the other F4.

Last edited by emusha on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe his degree is doctor of chiropractic medicine? I am not sure of what that terminology is.
'
Yes that is what it appears to be he is a DC - It was my bad saying MD. But he does have a doctorate and a practice which I would say is a career.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can he use the term Dr if he's not a doctor? You can't do that in Canada. Chiropractors in Canada can use the term doctor.

No you can't. He does have a doctorate

Dr. Bryan B Abasolo, DC is a Chiropractor - General practicing in Miami, FL

https://www.doctor.com/Dr-Bryan_Abasolo
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe his degree is doctor of chiropractic medicine? I am not sure of what that terminology is.
He has a DC (doctor of chiropractic) not an MD (doctor of medicine).

https://amwell.com/cm/finder/doctor-detail/dr-bryan-abasolo-dc-miami-florida-1966219/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:10 pm

@Alanna LOLL omg if that happen and peter goes from zero to 100 it will be hilarious/amazing!! bring on "Mr Kraus" laugh out loud. Also, to go from like, darcy to grey would be e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g

@TLTF that cute lil smirk! **I've totally thought about rachel that way but will lie on national television for the sake of manners&to protect my woman's dignity** imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 49 1f606

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can he use the term Dr if he's not a doctor? You can't do that in Canada. Chiropractors in Canada can use the term doctor.
Chiropractors do not hold medical degrees, so they aren't medical doctors. They do have extensive training in chiropractic care and are licensed practitioner

source from www.healthline.com/health/are-chiropractors-doctors

I guess it's similar to a podiatrist.  They have a DPM, doctorate of podiatric medicine, but not a medical doctor 

Last edited by Max64 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe