SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:37 pm

A1day1 wrote:I can see both guys being too good to be true in my opinion. Bryan has been all about her since day 1, but is it authentic? And Peter is gorgeous and they really vibed and really got along well with her the first date, but what's his flaw? Like she asked "why are you still single?" But if I had to guess who was the challenge, it would be Peter. Bryan has been much more forthcoming with his feelings as of now. Maybe that will change, but that's how I see it at the moment. And if she says she loves how much her fiancé loves her, I, unfortunately, would lean towards Bryan. But this is only based off of 3 episodes. I'm still Team Peter, but I won't be surprised if she's engaged to Bryan at all. IMO

totally agree with all of this, could see the too good to be true being about both (leaning more towards peter, but totally could be both), and going by how much her fiancé loves her, from what we've seen in the episode so far, definitely points to bryan... BUT it could all change in one episode if the producers decide to show more, still hoping for peter as f1, but will grudgingly accept bryan as f1 if thats what rachel really wants.. Suspect
jmo

Back to top Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:41 pm

It would be epically hilarious though if Peter goes from showing Rachel he cares through Jane Austen esque ways, modern day equivalent of lending her his hankerchief, to full on Mr Grey at some point to "show her how much he loves her." laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:43 pm

@Alanna I hope that happens because I want Peter to be the one laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud But if it's Bryan, then I'm happy he makes her happy. I don't think he's bad, I'm just not sold on him yet. He's a little too smooth...

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:43 pm

A1day1 wrote:I can see both guys being too good to be true in my opinion. Bryan has been all about her since day 1, but is it authentic? And Peter is gorgeous and they really vibed and really got along well with her the first date, but what's his flaw? Like she asked "why are you still single?" But if I had to guess who was the challenge, it would be Peter. Bryan has been much more forthcoming with his feelings as of now. Maybe that will change, but that's how I see it at the moment. And if she says she loves how much her fiancé loves her, I, unfortunately, would lean towards Bryan. But this is only based off of 3 episodes. I'm still Team Peter, but I won't be surprised if she's engaged to Bryan at all. IMO

I agree that it could go either way for me at the moment. I'm still team Peter, but I do see Bryan's appeal to Rachel. IMO Bryan has been more forthcoming with what he says and making the moves on her. But there's something in the way that Peter looks at her that could fit the "I love how much he loves me" sentiment. Love doesn't necessarily have to be expressed in words for someone to feel loved. Rachel has said her love languages are quality time and physical touch. Words of affirmation may not necessarily be what validates love for her the most. All JMO

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:44 pm

Alanna wrote:
julychild wrote:She had said in earlier interviews that we'll see her struggling with her final choice because it's typical of her to run away from any guy who seem to be "too good to be true." "Has it together" in my opinion is "too good to be true"
Totally, imo as well and I can see both of them as having it all together from different angles. I think we really need to understand what's too good for Rachel to see what perspective she's looking at it from.
ITA with the bolded....we have seen nothing from Rachel from her time on Nick's season till now that "too good to be true" or "has it all together" has to do with material things, career and/or income -- she's always discussed confidence (someone secure in themselves, to not be intimidated by her), self-awareness. 

And even post-filming she emphasizes personality and does not talk at all about career and/or income. It was also pretty obvious the more "established" career guys didn't make it too far i.e. doctors, lawyers. I think many ppl were googley eyed for her about ppl in those professions but it didn't appear to be an attribute she gave a lot of attention to. This is what she said post filming (most extensive description I could find from her). 

if this is the guy for her that has it all then which guy fits this description the best? that's the question to ask imo

"Someone who stands out to me in a way I can't explain. I needed that X factor, to feel drawn from within. You can't name that feeling. I was also looking for someone who is confident, self-aware, wants the same things I want and was ready for them. I was looking for a guy with a sense of humor and a guy who can talk sports. I was looking for a guy with integrity, good morals and a big heart." source
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:47 pm

This is Peter's face saying he never thought of having sex with Rachel... Look at his smirk laugh out loud

I really think that he was just trying to be a gentleman like Ellen said! Because his face and the hug they had at the after party that did not scream I want to be your friend... “Au contraire” imo.
imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 48 6-6-2010
imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 48 6-6-2011

Source : my sc

#TeamPeter imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 48 1f495
#TeamRachel imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 48 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:52 pm

emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:
julychild wrote:She had said in earlier interviews that we'll see her struggling with her final choice because it's typical of her to run away from any guy who seem to be "too good to be true." "Has it together" in my opinion is "too good to be true"
Totally, imo as well and I can see both of them as having it all together from different angles. I think we really need to understand what's too good for Rachel to see what perspective she's looking at it from.
ITA with the bolded....we have seen nothing from Rachel from her time on Nick's season till now that "too good to be true" or "has it all together" has to do with material things, career and/or income -- she's always discussed confidence (someone secure in themselves, to not be intimidated by her), self-awareness. 

And even post-filming she emphasizes personality and does not talk at all about career and/or income. It was also pretty obvious the more "established" career guys didn't make it too far i.e. doctors, lawyers. I think many ppl were googley eyed for her about ppl in those professions but it didn't appear to be an attribute she gave a lot of attention to. This is what she said post filming (most extensive description I could find from her). 

if this is the guy for her that has it all then which guy fits this description the best? that's the question to ask imo

"Someone who stands out to me in a way I can't explain. I needed that X factor, to feel drawn from within. You can't name that feeling. I was also looking for someone who is confident, self-aware, wants the same things I want and was ready for them. I was looking for a guy with a sense of humor and a guy who can talk sports. I was looking for a guy with integrity, good morals and a big heart." source
Re Bolded with one obvous exception.  Isn't Bryan a Dr?  Yes a chiropractor but still has his MD and has an established career.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:53 pm

Okay so far IMO, I think she's drawn to Peter from within and sexually with Bryan as of now.

I think she's the playful single Rachel with Bryan and she acts like a girlfriend with Peter. I'm seeing two different versions of Rachel with both men. The question is which Rachel is the one that's going to go further with each relationship. Hmm..
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:54 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Okay so far IMO, I think she's drawn to Peter from within and sexually with Bryan as of now.

I think she's the playful single Rachel with Bryan and she acts like a girlfriend with Peter. I'm seeing two different versions of Rachel with both men. The question is which Rachel is the one that's going to go further with each relationship. Hmm..
And which girl does Rachel like staring back at her in the mirror?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:54 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Okay so far IMO, I think she's drawn to Peter from within and sexually with Bryan as of now.

Other than a few seconds we really haven't seen how she interacts with Bryan IMHO. We will see that in their first 1:1 date, just like we did with Peter. Then I can draw better comparisons.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:56 pm

@Tiggerlgh Bryan does not have a medical degree. He did not go to medical school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:56 pm

emusha wrote:

shortened to just look at this quote with evidence from the first 2 eps: 
1) she said she gave Peter the one on one because she was drawn to him and there was just some kind of energy there
2) she said Peter is a beautiful soul from within
3) shared self-awareness discussed re their therapy for improving relationships
4) discusses kids with her on first date in a lighthearted way
5) she shared the story of Peter giving his sandwich to a homeless man in her blog, his morals/integrity in his answer re sex on Ellen IMO

Peter. JIMO of course. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe