SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:34 pm

IMO I don't think she's going to an SHV. She may be traveling for work or other personal reasons. Remember, her great grandmother recently passed. She could live somewhere else other than Dallas and Rachel is traveling to attend funeral services.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:37 pm

I just doubt Rachel's gonna stop for pics while on a flight to Miami. I feel like if she was heading there, she'd at least attempt to be more stealth laugh out loud All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Maybe she's headed down to BIP for Carly and Evan's wedding or something related to a BIP date.  Though isn't it normally closer to the end of filming when past cast tend to make guest appearances?

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:42 pm

Are SHV ever in the F1's town? I know Jef and Emily had that one in the cabin in the middle of no where and JASH in NYC but they were both on the east Coast. I thought most were in CA no matter who the F1 is.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:43 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe she's headed down to BIP for Carly and Evan's wedding or something related to a BIP date.  Though isn't it normally closer to the end of filming when past cast tend to make guest appearances?

Yes that is towards the end usually.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:43 pm

Thanks!

Didn't Em and Brad had a SHV in Mexico?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:06 pm

According to Milsy, Demario is in Paradise. Listening to the show now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:09 pm

@reason The Bachelorette Live with Robert Mills

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:10 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@reason The Bachelorette Live with Robert Mills

Where is it do you have a feed for it or you will give us a summary??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:11 pm

@see2love omg please keep updating us on anything he says that might give some clues Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:13 pm

I have the sirius xm app. I'm listening to The Bachelor Live on EW Radio. http://www.siriusxm.com/entertainmentweeklyradio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe