SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:59 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Okie dokie. Changing the title threads. Peter will be A, Bryan will be B.

Thank you!! It'll be interesting to see how many folks here and in the sm world start to fan for them now. Rach must have been feeling a little sad if it's really Bryan as her choice imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe Peter's away on business was discussing TB, the one that he would never do. Smiley

Maybe the same reason he liked a FB comment 2 years ago for "strategy to get to F2 and become the Bachelor"... that Bachelor business he would never do cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:02 pm

Now wouldnt it be interesting if RS came back with the "Eric is F1", then we can have a 'C' thread cantstopl

This means we have to re-watch every Rachel interview, even shark girl's interviews and every episode objectively. Love it!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:03 pm

wasnt Bryan also liking comments about him being The bachelor or am I mistaken?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I was never convinced of Peter as F1 and Peter's IG post today of him talking about modeling etc only confirms that to me. Peter's post reminded me of Ben H type thing, and more about image. So to me more about next lead (Bachelor) and wanting it to be seen as doing it for the "right reasons" as I don't see why a F1 would bother giving an explanation for his modeling or not. Especially since it had been discussed and sleuthed awhile back about his FB post and him liking that post about becoming the Bachelor. Add in the media attention he got in his hometown with people talking him up (like they did with Ben H) and combining all that together it makes me think 100% that Peter reads the forum and is responding accordingly for his bid to be the next lead (likely a shoe-in and planned IMO) :yes:

JMO

I said this in Peter's thread, but if he is in fact not F1, then he has been trolling hard. laugh out loud It is hilarious. It must be so awkward with all the cheering them on as a couple. I am dying of laughter.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:05 pm

This is awesome IMO!  I always wonder why TPTB don't mess with RS and put out competing info.  Doesn't seem it would be too hard to do based on how he seems to vet things.

Now IMO we truly don't know.  I don't think anything during airing has been definitive for either guy, sm, media etc.  I see a lot that points to Peter though.  Pre-show I was totally expecting Bryan based on patterns.  Edit wise an argument could be made for either IMO.

This should be fun because for me I most want:
1) an entertaining season - aleady a HUGE check mark
2) Rachel to be happy - seems like a big old check there too
3) As much Peter on my tv is as humanly possible (If I didn't love Rach so much I'd really be hoping to prove he's F2 and next Bach).

Win-win-win all the way around and I can't wait to see Rachel's love story and which version from his source was screwing with RS - could be either at this point IMO.

ETA I'm still full Petal fan all the way however it turns out, many of my fav "couples" from the show haven't ended up RL couples at all so that doesn't stop me from shipping them until the bitter end and relating to their story together on the show Smiley

Last edited by relaxing on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:06 pm

OMG ! I just don't know what to think anymore ! But this would explain Bryan's behavior this weekend....

But what about the reminder ring that look just like the HTD ring...

Imagine if this new spoiler is just to mess with us and to go with what Rachel keep saying : You won't be able to find out !

Last edited by TLTF on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamPeter imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 25 1f495
#TeamRachel imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 25 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:08 pm

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reality steve has just turned everything upside down. The sleuthing for this season's f1 will be one for the books.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:11 pm

All we know is she was looking at what appeared to be a ring on the HTD. That was their first date. Would he really buy her a ring on the first date? I'm not so sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:11 pm

Sprite wrote:Hmmm. Well, the sh*t just hit the fan. Funny but that announcement just changed my whole outlook on the season. I had been looking forward to seeing the development of her relationship with Peter and now I just get an Andi/Josh vibe. The positive is Peter the Bachelor!

I definitely got a Josh/Andi vibe pre-season sleuthing and it's why I thought she'd pick him. Thing is, I don't think Bryan is as bad as Josh so there's that for what's it worth.  giggling

As for Peter, I think he's Ben H 2.0 (calling it early) and as unpopular as it may be I am already getting the 'image conscious" vibe with Peter per his SM post today. I literally rolled my eyes when I read Peter's IG post today. Never a good sign when a potential lead elicits that response from me (looking at you Ben H)  laugh out loud

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:12 pm

Alanna wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Right or wrong yes to those who continue sleuthing and post their opinions whether or not they are popular opinions. It's never over until that ring is on the finger.
Can we start a fan forum for Bryan now or later down the line? There will be all 2 of us probs but I'll be there laugh out loud I'll fan for anything laugh out loud laugh out loud

I am with you @Alanna. I was always fine with with either Bryan or Peter. From my sleuthing pre-season Bryan made so much sense for her due to his job, his friends and previous relationships(very comfortable with black people) , very family oriented , stable job and not does not use SM as much.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud RS has just posted that Rachel is engaged to Bryan and his spoiler was wrong.

I actually believe this.

It explains sooooo much IMO - pre-season and season sleuthing and why I always believe never stop sleuthing,   :yes:

ETA: FIR, 5th Ep date, Ellen-kiss, Rachel talking about the kiss she had with Bryan in her interviews and giddy/happy, etc, Bryan being MIA for 4 days during SHV, Bryan being on his phone with Willy and Josiah, etc.

Hmmm...so maybe some of us ridden like ponies for holding out and sleuthing deserve a rose. Just saying. for you
Also, hopefully RS crapola will be put aside.
It is my opinion, him planting seeds about Peter to begin with is what got the Peter fan band wagon rolling and put some brakes on what could have been more objective sleuthing. I find nothing wrong if anyone wants to love a guy up one side and down another but it does put a damper on members wanting to discuss and sleuth another or cast doubt on the crown prince. That's why there are fan threads.
With that being said, I am not going to put any more impetus on what Rusty Snail has said about Bryan being an F1 either. Foiler/spoilers work both ways.  So hopefully, this thread will not become another coronation.
I'm just going to sleuth either way.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe