SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:00 pm

I have never done and will never rag one to make the other better. I have myse;f preached agaisnt that on this thread. In saying this, I dont like how Bryan just goes with the passionate *edit* every time he sees her. I would like to feel something deeper from him, yes the edit may not show us everything but until it does I will continue to not like that all he seems to do is kiss her.
*edit* Afterall, what does it matter if one is F2 or F3 if it helps Rachel and her F1 have an easier road after the show airs? I would rather it wasnt a case of Black vs white in the finale if she already knew she would be choosing Peter. Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

imustbedreaming - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:04 pm

I think we are moving into some very shaky territory.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX-8opgCwv4

Another sneak peek. Don't see much in terms of connection between Rachel or Anthony though. imo

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:06 pm

Anthony is a gorgeous man though

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:07 pm

If she knew she was going to choose a white guy, I could definitely see her opting for a white F2, just because the optics of black guy v. white guy wouldn't be great. That said, she seems to really like Bryan, so he might have been the F2 regardless (if Peter is F1).

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:09 pm

@jjjami A producer had to get Anthony to try to kiss her laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:12 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@jjjami A producer had to get Anthony to try to kiss her laugh out loud

Oh goodness.  giggling I'm trying to remember what episode he gets eliminated in. I think 5? maybe?

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:16 pm

Maybe she just wanted to enjoy Bryans kisses as long as she could:LOLflag: Or maybe they wanted bryan as the next bachelor and knew it would help seing him heart broken...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:16 pm

He seems on the shy reserved side

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:17 pm

The thing to remember is we only see the part of the interactions they show us. Perhaps she had great conversation with Bryan. Why weren't we shown any of the massage? That stuff is usually MF's gravy, maybe possibly they had a real conversation that went against him just being a * lover? I don't know. Just like we only got a small piece of the Peter dinner conversation. We are seeing highly edited, very choppy scenes.

I like Rachel, I think she is intelligent and so far seems a pretty good judge of the guys. She likes Bryan, so I am assuming there is something there they are not showing us.

This is all JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:The thing to remember is we only see the part of the interactions they show us. Perhaps she had great conversation with Bryan. Why weren't we shown any of the massage? That stuff is usually MF's gravy, maybe possibly they had a real conversation that went against him just being a * lover? I don't know. Just like we only got a small piece of the Peter dinner conversation. We are seeing highly edited, very choppy scenes.

I like Rachel, I think she is intelligent and so far seems a pretty good judge of the guys. She likes Bryan, so I am assuming there is something there they are not showing us.

This is all JMO.
How long would you say they spent at "dinner?" Because in total, they showed ten minutes of a date that went from afternoon to pitch black at night laugh out loud. We miss out on a lot.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:26 pm

We got about 15 minutes total of her and Peter spending hours together. They left tons out. So I have no problem believing that they have left out at least some of her time with Bryan too. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #7

+67
BacheloretteFan425
loveisallweneed
composer53
mercieme
gramercypark10
Lawkid
Luvstruck
Zaynab
flojo031
Santaluces92
2observe