SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by sensational7 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:32 pm

@ReneeM yeah you're right. It's weird, as much as I like seeing Peter on the screen, I like seeing him with Rachel, but I don't want to see him on TV being the next bachelor.
sensational7
sensational7

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:35 pm

I've just accepted the new spoiler to spare myself the heartbreak/insanity. But in the meantime, I'm going to enjoy the moments that we do get of them on the show!

And I'm the same way @sensational7 I don't want to see Peter as the Bachelor because I usually end up hating the Bachelors. And I personally don't think he has the type of personality suited for carrying the type of show I like to watch. I generally find the Bachelors boring anyways, which is why I always prefer the Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by rapfaebae22 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:37 pm

Just Looking wrote:
rapfaebae22 wrote:Also quick question -- I've read a lot of comments about a "dance scene" with Rachel and Peter that was cut out of their one-on-one. Does anybody have a link to this? I've tried looking for it but can't find it anywhere.
It's here - very cute.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atKH4TXvxpE

Ahh thank you! They are so. cute.

rapfaebae22

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:40 pm

Rachel and Peter = end game!  I have no doubt that they will end up together.  The new spoiler does not change the genuine connection that Peter and Rachel have.  I am patiently waiting for what I believe is going to be a beautiful FRC for fans of these two.  Hang in there folks!   It's going to be quite a beautiful ride teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 79 2498057887 teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 79 2498057887 sneakyl JMHO
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:50 pm

Just wanted to say hi to you all! The only reason I'm interested in this season is because of Peter. Came across the clip of Peter and Rachel's first date and I just found him darn endearing. And that's not a word that I would use for a lot of contestants who come on this show. There's just this vibe about him , this calmness that kind of even translates to you as a viewer or at least that's how I felt while watching their scenes..laugh out loud! Some might find that boring but I found it very sincere and sweet.

As for him not being the F1, I have to say I was a bit taken aback by that but I'm okay with it now. He seems like he is in a good place so I just wish him nothing but the best when it comes to his future.

I frankly wouldn't want him to be on any reality show after this , be it the Bachelor franchise or anything in that realm. I perhaps wouldn't mind seeing on something like Amazing Race as he does seem like quite the outdoor person but I hope if he is indeed the F2 then he doesn't take up the Bachelor or BIP gig , i.e if he is offered any of those.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by sensational7 Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:04 pm

I was looking through old pages of the fan forums and I spotted a post that showed someone (K.a.farai to be specific) writing to Rachel and Peter through Instagram. I just don't understand why Peter would like a comment that says "I hope Rachel picks you…If this love is so, may the most high give  you and Rachel the highest sweetest of favour always beloved." if hes not F1.
I tried to quote the comment but it won't show the actual instagram message. So for those who want to see it you can find it on the Fan Forum Spoiled F1 **A** , page 1. What do you think?
sensational7
sensational7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:15 pm

@chocolatebrownies Welcome and hi! I have this fantasy of Rachel and Peter going on the Amazing Race together, heh. Peter has an interesting vibe for sure! He has a very calm energy about him, but at the same time, he's mentioned that he's had to learn to calm his thoughts--which suggests he struggles with anxious thoughts.

@sensational7 That is an intense comment to like if he's not F1. I understand he might be doing what production may have pushed him to do, to throw people off and push the foiler. But maaaan, that comment goes above and beyond, imo. If he isn't F1 then I'm a touch salty that he liked such intense-sounding comments.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:15 pm

@sensational7 I agree. It's weird seeing Rachel with others and I wouldn't like seeing Peter with anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:33 pm

I am on this train to the end too. I refuse to believe the 2nd spoiler. Watching their scenes back, her interviews, her blog tells me it is Peter for F1. Cant wait for the aftr when the meet up on stage..... :sweetheart:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:38 pm

rapfaebae22 wrote:
Just Looking wrote:
rapfaebae22 wrote:Also quick question -- I've read a lot of comments about a "dance scene" with Rachel and Peter that was cut out of their one-on-one. Does anybody have a link to this? I've tried looking for it but can't find it anywhere.
It's here - very cute.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atKH4TXvxpE

Ahh thank you! They are so. cute.

Did anyone notice in min 1.24 how she melted from looking at his eyes for too long? A gif would be appreciated! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 81 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck