SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:12 am

WhisperingLove wrote:Lucas did an interview basically saying that there were only two guys seriously looking for love and one was Peter. source

I know it's whaboom so take it how you want however I would not be surprised.

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 68 1f602 TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 68 1f602 TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 68 1f602 its whaboom so we gotta take everything he says with a grain of salt, but i totally forgot about the other contestants when hoping for someone to mess up and accidentally spill something (especially the fame hungry ones). So will now look out for demario, whaboom, blake, dude with puppet, etc :yes:

Back to top Go down

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:13 am

@Tiggerlgh that's true, but it's nice to know Peter is a genuine guy. I know most guys on the show don't have the best intentions, but this makes me hope that the new spoiler is wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:14 am

WhisperingLove wrote:Lucas did an interview basically saying that there were only two guys seriously looking for love and one was Peter. source

I know it's whaboom so take it how you want however I would not be surprised.

Thanks! Not that I had any doubt that he was serious. From that link:

"Whaboom revealed that almost all of Rachel’s suitors are just on the show as a game–including guys that make it to the Top 4—and that the only serious contestants are Josiah and Peter Kraus."

TeamIggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 68 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:18 am

Good question, what will Peter's edit be?  Hasn't it been speculated that he becomes jealous?  Maybe they will make him to be a version of Shawn B.  Peter had the first 1-1 and now he has a long time to wait....and watch.  will his jealousy be the downfall of his relationship with Rachel???

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:23 am

My guess is he is getting the perfectly matched edit right from them both getting therapy to get over a breakup to the teeth gap !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:29 am

@Cila51290 thanks for the tag. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to hit any button back, still figuring out forum format. Thanks @MissSid and @reason I'm glad to be here

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:30 am

nd4reality wrote:My guess is he is getting the perfectly matched edit right from them both getting therapy to get over a breakup to the teeth gap !

I agree with this - it's the guy who's perfect for Rachel and genuinely looking for love the only question we were left with from Rachel was "does he feel as I do? I need to know so I can move forward"
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:31 am

Thanks @Max64 the chocolate date was the best. Peter was so nervous he couldn't say "Wisconsin" properly

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:33 am

I think it's too early to tell with these edits who the next bachelor is. It's only 3 episodes. But Peter does looks spotless at the moment...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck