SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:12 pm

Man, if he isn't F1, Rachel's loss is our gain. What a sweetheart.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:20 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BU2aIP8ggDF/?taken-by=therosedaily

I just looked at their HTD photo and couldn't help but notice that they match with their grey shirts. :swinginglove
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:54 pm

Editing seems so focused on what they have in common. Does that align with a Bachelor edit?

For example, why was a significant chunk of time dedicated to their gap tooth connection? Why, if Peter was set up to be Bachelor, wasn't his interaction with the homeless man shown? It's those details, IMO, that would make women swoon. Gap teeth is just a cute thing he shares with Rachel IMO
I wonder what's their intention with this edit so far.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:00 pm

@Mia_Leoni You have a point there. They like to show the connection with the F1's instead of just surface level attraction. Let's see what they'll keep showing in the following weeks.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:02 pm

Lucas did an interview basically saying that there were only two guys seriously looking for love and one was Peter. source

I know it's whaboom so take it how you want however I would not be surprised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:05 pm

@Mia_Leoni you make strong points. Im really hoping that the new spoilers are wrong and she chose Peter especially if Lucas' interview is correct.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:07 pm

@Mia_Leoni you reminded me of Rachel saying "We have matching gaps" and pointing to her teeth when one of the Access Hollywood hosts mentioned Peter and the other host was trying to recall which guy he was.

Interesting words from Whafool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:07 pm

Someone needs to dm whaboom and get the scoop on Peter and Bryan laugh out loud laugh out loud He seems like the type to talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:08 pm

@Mia_Leoni peter and the homeless i think was off camera, thats why rachel said something like "without telling me or anyone else", so I'm guessing that he snuck off and gave the sandwich secretly (and failed since he got caught by rachel loll) jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:10 pm

@A1day1 Yes but he left so early in filming, not sure other than the front runners at the time more than that.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:11 pm

Hi everyone!!!

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:12 pm

@ChocfromWisconsin Wisconsin in the house?! Welcome! welcomebanner
Cila51290
Cila51290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 81 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 74 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck