SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by puppiesandkittens Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:34 pm

In these unsure times giggling I want to say that I feel pretty confident that Peter actually is a really sweet person. Compassionate toward others and brave enough to talk about his eating disorder and being in therapy. Loves dogs and babies. I see it. He's nice, IMO. Something so simple and yet underrated and fairly rare for this franchise. I enjoyed rooting for him. My opinions. Please excuse my need to make a fannish post for this sweetheart in the midst of everything. teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 35 1f496

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:36 pm

@puppiesandkittens Oh I am right there with you in your thoughts you said it better than I could.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:40 pm

@truelovealways Thanks for sharing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:45 pm

There's a calmness about Peter and Rachel that I think could make their relationship work longterm. Both talked about going to therapy and to me so far they started their relationship as friends which then turned into lovers. Slow and steady wins the race. I hope Peter is still F1 when the time comes. Praying
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:47 pm

reason wrote:@puppiesandkittens Oh I am right there with you in your thoughts you said it better than I could.

We stay on the same page. :gotcha:

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:50 pm

Cila51290 wrote:There's a calmness about Peter and Rachel that I think could make their relationship work longterm. Both talked about going to therapy and to me so far they started their relationship as friends which then turned into lovers. Slow and steady wins the race. I hope Peter is still F1 when the time comes. Praying

Yes and she said “you scared me” when he talked about himself going in therapy. She added that it was “a good scare”. And my guess is it was because she was cared of all the similarities that they have and the connexion that she felt imo, and the fact that he may be too good to be true (jmo). She really showed interest in him imo. I still hope Peter is F1! definitely!

#TeamPeter teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 35 1f495
#TeamRachel teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 35 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:53 pm

@TLTF Didn't she say in that people article that she wanted to run away from "what was too good to be true" but then she let herself fall or something?

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:57 pm

@Bee Ohh I don't remember sad

#TeamPeter teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 35 1f495
#TeamRachel teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2 - Page 35 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:57 pm

Bee wrote:@TLTF Didn't she say in that people article that she wanted to run away from "what was too good to be true" but then she let herself fall or something?

Yes, I remember reading that. And she said something like and than somebody ended up catching her. But who? scratch Bryan or Peter?!

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:57 pm

To me, Peter is too good to be true don't know about the other guy.The stars aligned for these two. If Rachel couldn't see it then, maybe she will as she watches the show back. laugh out loud jk
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:58 pm

@Bee I believe that was in her People article. Everything about Peter screams "too good to be true." I mean, she basically told him he was too good to be true and too good to be single on their first date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:02 pm

Idk too good too be true can be Bryan too, amazing chemistry, treats her like a lil lady which I guess she likes and is actually genuine?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #2

+72
ashely2986
Loulou
rapfaebae22
ChocfromWisconsin
Tiggerlgh
mercieme
nd4reality
Kashathediva
sensational7
MiaHawk
Luvstruck