SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:01 pm

Lee is just a giant douchebag. Holy cow.

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 87b72b10 shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 86669110 shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:01 pm

I think Eric's right in that argument at the end. If Rachel & Eric don't work out, let it be about their relationship. & the guys saying 'it's not about you' is bullish*t IMO because he's the one they're talking about.

Also note Will broaching the race topic with Lee, so clearly the other black guys felt some type of way, a vibe, without even knowing about those tweets.

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:02 pm

The season of -wait for it:Rachel-- The booger roll. Summed up perfectly.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:02 pm

Ugh. I wanted to really love this season... but I'm just not feeling it!! I liked/respect Rachel. First lead of color, finally! Peter is like my hometown guy. But idk, maybe I'm just really over the show in general.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:02 pm

Lee is awful. Is he eliminated next episode?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:02 pm

mercieme wrote:Lee is going after Kenny next week and we get to the big race issue about black men stereotype - yep TPTB is going to go there, fasten your seat belts y'all.

That was a matter of time as well. Rachel is the one that needs to hold on, because no one is immune when it comes to this franchise.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:02 pm

Bach/ette wrote:@stuckinsc I see producer fingerprints all over this.

I can agree, but he is losing his chit again. He claims he doesn't do the stuff he did. Not defending the other guys, they were tattling. But Eric keeps yelling when anyone questions him. Eric flat out lied to her, because we saw him questioning her intentions before and during his screaming to Iggy.

Now the front runners are smart enough to stay out of it, but of course the MOT guys are being pushed to discuss it.

Sorry, but when people automatically go to yelling first that scares me. Perhaps I grew up around too much violence, but losing your temper that easy is not cool.

IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:03 pm

I have to say that I absolutely HATED this episode!!! It was awful!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by North Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:03 pm

Has it already been discussed how much Eric looks like Dule Hill? I'm a huge fan -- loved him in Psych (can't wait for the new movie!) and West Wing. They both have amazing smiles!!!

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Dule_h10

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:03 pm

ReneeM wrote:I think Eric's right in that argument at the end. If Rachel & Eric don't work out, let it be about their relationship. & the guys saying 'it's not about you' is bullish*t IMO because he's the one they're talking about.

Also note Will broaching the race topic with Lee, so clearly the other black guys felt some type of way, a vibe, without even knowing about those tweets.

Mhmm shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 4256136633
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:03 pm

I am going to watch now will be right back. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:03 pm

Will dropping a little education on Lee - the person least likely to receive it.

shehadawadof - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+65
gisellexlopez
limoncello
pavalygurl
annapasuk16
gramercypark10