SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Guest Wed May 31, 2017 10:52 pm

@reason can you see it now?

Back to top Go down

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 31, 2017 10:54 pm

Yes, it appears now. Thanks

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:19 am

Yesterday Peter replied to a comment I made on one of his pictures. I actually nearly peed my pants!!!!
I really hope that the rumours are true. I absolutely love them together!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:39 am

What was ur comment? Details please, laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:43 am

I actually wrote that wrong. i meant to say he liked a comment! I still nearly peed my pants! if he replied i probably would have had an asthma attack! teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 15 1f602 teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 15 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:43 am

Aww that's fun @wrossy78teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 15 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:34 pm

I was sitting here sipping my morning coffee while going over the social media to see what's going on. I came across people saying they thought Peter was boring. Well, I could sense his nerves a bit, but boring ? Heck no..not to me *IMO* or the one who really counts. Rachel. If this charming, sexy, hunk is boring she wouldn't be gushing all over him as she does. There's a long time between now and the finale. She will fake it *IMO* with a lot of nice guys to get the job done, but in the end I can't see her with anyone other than Peter. They shine together. Just imagine the children they will have ..Both Rachel & Peter have the most gorgeous eyes , sexy voices and adorable tooth gaps..What a combo..cheerleader

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : personal opinions)

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:53 pm

When Rachel was on the real talk show she said a deal breaker in a relationship would be if she found the guy boring so I doubt she finds Peter boring
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:01 pm

*EDIT* From what I have seen he is just a normal guy, who was was nervous about being on a first date with a girl he liked. *Editi*

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:30 pm

@wrossy78 never mind the fact you're being filmed for millions to watch & critique your ever move/gesture!

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:55 pm

@topazgold exactly!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:45 pm

teamgap - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3 - Page 15 Screen10
Source

Awwww, some kid took a picture of his sister and then tagged Peter in it asking for him to say hi and he did! I know it's a small gesture, but it warmed my heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 82 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 48 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #3

+72
Dessler
jjdavid
Dare2b...
LeapofFaith
TheWrongReasons