SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nuglife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 12:12 pm

What awesome nuggets of tv romance gold?! TPTB need to bring it to the audiences on tonight's episode or there will be an uproar on these pages!

That reporter video was so telling. I find it interesting that during the speed round the reporter said not "if these 2 were meant together" but "these 2 lovebirds...". She probably was eyeing those two's interactions and thought there were some lovey dovey sparks from the get go! I think even the reporter thinks they are meant to be laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

nuglife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 1:30 pm

I can't wait to get pick a Petal avi from tonight's date. I've been waiting because there have been so many beautiful pics of just Rachel, but I think tonight is the night to break out a Petal one for the rest of the season. nuglife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 69 1710264613

Back to top Go down

nuglife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion -

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Embed isn't working for me, but a local Wisconsin news station interviewed Rachel.

http://www.wkow.com/story/35537438/2017/05/29/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-talks-about-madison-contestant-peter-kraus

She's so cute trying to be restrained and measured in her response; gripping the arm of that chair so she doesn't give herself away :P

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Mon May 29, 2017 2:01 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:Embed isn't working for me, but a local Wisconsin news station interviewed Rachel.

http://www.wkow.com/story/35537438/2017/05/29/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-talks-about-madison-contestant-peter-kraus

She's so cute trying to be restrained and measured in her response; gripping the arm of that chair so she doesn't give herself away :P

Yes I agree. Aww I really liked that segment. It must be so hard for her not to get giddy when people are talking about him. But she did pretty well with not giving herself away, especially with how she answered the questions.

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 2:08 pm

@jjjami I agree that to the casual viewer she didn't give herself away, but I think she gave herself away to someone (ie. me) who has watched a ton of her interviews in the past week with how careful she was measuring her words. You could tell that she was thinking carefully about what to say with each sentence, especially when she said "yeah there was something on night one, I'll admit that". And the nervous tapping on the armchair. All JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 2:12 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:@jjjami I agree that to the casual viewer she didn't give herself away, but I think she gave herself away to someone (ie. me) who has watched a ton of her interviews in the past week with how careful she was measuring her words. You could tell that she was thinking carefully about what to say with each sentence, especially when she said "yeah there was something on night one, I'll admit that". And the nervous tapping on the armchair. All JMO.

Yes. Her baseline has been "giddy" in all these interviews, so I'm always looking for when she strays from that in either direction. She was definitely making an effort to keep it calm and cool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 29, 2017 2:14 pm

I will eat your chocolate" Dis that sound dirty or what giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Mon May 29, 2017 2:15 pm

@realitytvfan11 @MissSid very good points actually haha. Especially if we compare it to the way she talks about other contestants she does get a certain beam in her eyes when talking about Peter!  :yes:

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 29, 2017 2:18 pm

And she tilted her head at the mention of his name. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 29, 2017 2:23 pm

Its interesting because she was being careful but you could tell she didn't want to gush too much but she slightly did lool..
Also noticed the head tilt when the reporter started talking about Peter.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Mon May 29, 2017 2:27 pm

Watched the interview a second time around and noticed a couple more things: Interesting to see how there was a moment where she cut herself off because she didn't want to give too much away and then the way she said "I'll admit that" and then that glow she has when she talks about him getting her chocolate and how funny she found it when he said he'll throw it in the fire. 

@realitytvfan11 I noticed the arm movements this time too. :D

@ElonM and yes she did tilt her head, a little like when they first met.

ETA: Her eye movements are interesting as well, she looks away at the camera really quickly a couple of times. Maybe her handler is with her and she wants to be certain she's not giving too much away (this might be me just overthinking at this point. giggling)

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 29, 2017 2:40 pm

jjjami wrote:Watched the interview a second time around and noticed a couple more things: Interesting to see how there was a moment where she cut herself off because she didn't want to give too much away and then the way she said "I'll admit that" and then that glow she has when she talks about him getting her chocolate and how funny she found it when he said he'll throw it in the fire. 

@realitytvfan11 I noticed the arm movements this time too. :D

@ElonM and yes she did tilt her head, a little like when they first met.

ETA: Her eye movements are interesting as well, she looks away at the camera really quickly a couple of times. Maybe her handler is with her and she wants to be certain she's not giving too much away (this might be me just overthinking at this point. giggling)

I noticed this too! Another thing I noticed is when she first starts talking about Peter being the first one to walk out of limo, she pauses very briefly, looks down smiling (as if to compose herself IMO) and then looks up and continues with her sentence.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal