SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by TLTF Wed May 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Ouuuuuuh maybe they're together giggling

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 58 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 58 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by sosleepy Wed May 24, 2017 10:13 pm

ReneeM wrote:Rachel hasn't had any IG activity since after 2pm EST and Peter hasn't had any since a bit after 3pm EST. Worth noting because this goes against all their patterns since they've been back from filming. They're both usually pretty active throughout the daytime and Peter is usually very active late afternoons and early evenings.

They are together in safe house, most likely.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed May 24, 2017 10:21 pm

Nice. Already?

Last edited by Mia_Leoni on Wed May 24, 2017 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 10:21 pm

Did she not said she was tired? Well her fiance is there to administer his loving care to her giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed May 24, 2017 11:00 pm

I swear I read she's doing Andy Cohen (on thursday night maybe?)... So I think SHV would be after that
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 11:05 pm

@brownravens She already posted a picture of her with Andy Cohen, so I think the WWHL segment has been filmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 11:05 pm

@brownravens Not necessary she can leave him and go and do the show and come back to him.IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 24, 2017 11:05 pm

@brownravens I checked. She's not on the scheduled guests list for wwhl any time in the next couple of days. I know she had that IG post with Andy, saying she was gonna watch love connection this thursday, but not about being on wwhl.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed May 24, 2017 11:07 pm

@realitytvfan11 ooh cool, i didn't realise Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 24, 2017 11:13 pm

I hope they are on a SHV. Too bad both Rachel and Peter are not that active on social media, which makes looking for clues tougher. Darn. This is the one instance where I wish (but not really) that they are as keen on taking selfie videos/pictures of themselves and posting them on Instagram as Nick and Vanessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 25, 2017 12:17 am

Still nothing from either of them. This is the longest stretch of time that either of them have been absent on IG since they've been back. One or the other or even both have constantly been following people and liking pics/comments. Also Rachel's not followed a single person today, (for the first time since she's been back) & all the interviews that came out today were taped prior. So she's been MIA today.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 25, 2017 12:29 am

@ReneeM I think Rachel did do a bunch of interviews this morning for affiliate stations. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ5fCF2dVyk

Any activity from Bryan during that time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal