SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 19, 2017 6:40 pm

julychild wrote:Alexis had mentioned in some interview that Rachel doesn't eat dairy.

Uh oh. Then she can't live in WI. giggling We are known for cheese, beer, and brats! Hope she likes at least one from that list.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Kels0012 Fri May 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Wow, Rachel sure is missing out on good food. I couldn't survive without cheese or ice cream. However, not a fan of chocolate either.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 7:46 pm

Guys check out the vid and what she says about him. The show better show their lovestory.

Bachelorette’ Rachel Lindsay Reveals How She Knew Her Fiancé Was The One

Rachel Lindsay met 31 men on night one of filming ‘The Bachelorette’ — so how did she find the one? She stopped in to our HollywoodLife studio for an exclusive interview ahead of Monday’s premiere and was absolutely glowing about her new fiancé! Watch the video here.
“I kept saying that the person I’m supposed to be with — I’ll just feel it,” Rachel Lindsay, 32, told us EXCLUSIVELY on Friday when she stopped by to gush over what we will see this season. “It’s some unexplained, x-factor emotion that we have between the two of us that just stood out. Like I can’t name it.” Well clearly, that happened. She revealed that she was indeed engaged, and anytime we brought up her husband-to-be, she couldn’t stop smiling!

“I also felt like the person that I couldn’t picture a day without him being in my life, then that would be the one for me,” the attorney told us. Chris Harrison told HollywoodLife.com during this season’s junket that with her strong professional background, Rachel did find it challenging to give up the control, and just let things happen — and she listened to him. “Chris knows me well. He gets me. We think a lot alike, and his advice to me along this journey was priceless. I really did lean on him,” she revealed.

He’s right — I do like to be in control and that hasn’t worked out for me in the past, which is why I’m on this journey. For me, it was important for me to show the guys that I could let go of the reigns, I could be vulnerable, I could be soft… and that I would need them as a partner,” Rachel added. “Sometimes I struggled with that, but I think I did a good job of showing the men that.”
http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/05/19/the-bachelorette-engaged-rachel-lindsay-love-interview-video/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 8:00 pm

@Carine Thank you for this! This gave me all the feels. I really, really, really hope it all works out for them because she sounds so smitten, but also is clear-minded about why it is that she loves him, beyond just lust/attraction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 8:08 pm

@realitytvfan11 seriously though the vid just really shows she is so so smitten, she is just gushing about him lool.. I do hope they will show their story because seriously with this interview I am expecting it.

Last edited by Carine on Fri May 19, 2017 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 8:13 pm

@Carine I'm always skeptical of the powers that be, but I think the fact that they are letting Rachel say all of these things about her fiance suggests that they will show us the love story. And come on, a shooting star appears during their first meeting? And he spots it? Kismet. Fate. A happy coincidence. Call it what you will, but they can't even script this stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Fri May 19, 2017 8:18 pm

aww that video is adorable. I'm so excited to see how it plays out for both of them on the show!

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 8:24 pm

@realitytvfan11 lool right, I am sure they were thinking the same when they spotted it.

So many interviews coming out. This part was interesting..

What qualities are you looking for in a husband and future partner? What are some of your expectations the met had to meet in order to get past the first night?

Rachel Lindsay: I like a confident man, not cocky, but very confident -- someone who is self aware, direct, knows who he is, honest, a man who knows where he's going. I love ambition. And someone who is just himself, who can be comfortable around me in such an intense environment.

I was also looking for someone who wanted what I want. I'm ready to start a family. I'm ready to get married, and that was really important to me. I wanted someone who's on the same page as me... [And] I do like height. I mean, I don't discriminate against men who are under six feet, but if they are above six feet, there is definitely nothing wrong with that, especially if they are easy on the eyes.
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/rachel-lindsay-talks-the-bachelorette-id-put-my-money-on-season-13-being-most-dramatic-ever-22043.php

Last edited by Carine on Fri May 19, 2017 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 8:31 pm

@carine What struck me about Peter's date was how at-ease and comfortable they looked together despite the unnatural and intense environment they were in with people literally following them and trying to get into every shot. I'm pulling for these two crazy kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 19, 2017 8:36 pm

She's one smitten fiancee. I hope Peter is reading and watching these interviews. I'm so excited to see their love story unfold.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 8:43 pm

@realitytvfan11 it was like a chilled everyday date. I am hoping it works out well for both of them.

@ElonM right lool every interview that comes out I am like girl is super smitten.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 19, 2017 9:43 pm

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 19 Screenshot_97-copy

https://www.thebitbag.com/peter-kraus-bachelorette-2017/236122
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 81 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 50 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal