SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

nuglife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by Carine Thu May 18, 2017 2:18 pm

Diana wrote:They LOVE Rach (as they should). They usually never let the lead say they are engaged.

I am so excited for this season. I can't wait to party with y'all all summer. heartbeat

All JMO.

I was wondering about this, does the lead usually tend to play coy?

Carine

Back to top Go down

nuglife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by mercieme Thu May 18, 2017 2:21 pm

@Carine, yes they tend (or IMO ABC media tells them) to say "you have to watch and see if i find love or engaged" to the best of my knowledge.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 18, 2017 2:27 pm

That part in the interview where they were trying to guess who it was and she was like "I wish I could tell you because I'm just so excited about it" I can't even!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 18, 2017 2:29 pm

ReneeM wrote:That part in the interview where they were trying to guess who it was and she was like "I wish I could tell you because I'm just so excited about it' I can't! She's so happy!

Girl, pretty please drop the link for the interview it exists....thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu May 18, 2017 2:30 pm

@mercieme Here it is Smiley

TLTF wrote:Yes she is! So happy to hear that! Here is the link to the full interview : https://blackamericaweb.com/2017/05/18/rachel-lindsay-the-first-black-bachelorette-im-engaged/

#TeamPeter nuglife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 14 1f495
#TeamRachel nuglife - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 14 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Lool the season hasn't even started yet but I am sure she is ready to say who it is.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu May 18, 2017 2:32 pm

She seems so in love with him. I hope it stays this way and he does not break her heart

She offered this tease of her fiance: "If I had a list he would check everything off."
Lindsay appeared giddy about her life post-filming on Thursday. "Every morning I wake up and pinch myself," she said.

"It is hard," she said of keeping the secret. "I'm used to a long-distance relationship where we can't see each other all the time and we can't be public. I'm used to that. But it's hard when you're so excited about something and you can't share it with everyone. But we make sure to communicate with each other all the time, and that's all you can really do."

"I want us to get the chance to get to know each other. Maybe it will be kick. Maybe it will be a longer engagement like Shawn [Booth] and Kaitlyn [Bristowe]," she said, referencing the former Bachelorette. "We just really want to get to know each other." .
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-engaged-1005094?utm_source=twitter
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Thu May 18, 2017 2:36 pm

@mercieme, thanks so hmm so could there actually be a chance that they will actually let their story play out..Cause the editing sometimes...?

@Dessler right, also good to hear they communicate all the time.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 18, 2017 2:42 pm

Not surprised they're communicating all the time. I speculated that the reason they seemed to be on IG at the same time more than once when they first resurfaced was probably because they were on the phone with each other or texting.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu May 18, 2017 2:42 pm

Thanks @TLTF for the link yes

@Carine, I posted way early during the season that no way she is getting thrown under the bus and my justification then was that Millsy's boss being a black woman will play some role in this. IMO the first black Bette (may be seen as unfair to the other leads that have been thrown under the bus) IMO is not going to get any edits that will be controversial with all going on in the US society today with race relations. Just the way they have let her come out the get to declare she is in love and engaged is another clue to me that they will let her love story play out but if the spoiler holds, I have seen nothing yet controversial about Peter also. I expect the drama to be more on the guys as Chris has teased in his interviews, all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 18, 2017 2:46 pm

Peter must be reading all that and blushing.

I'm eagerly waiting to see the videos from these interviews. Her facial expression will be priceless.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 18, 2017 2:51 pm

I'm happy to see they are being realistic about the situation and needing time to get to know one another.

PINCH me but I am have high hopes for these two. laugh out loud they remind me so much of Ash/JP or Des/Chris based on the little we know. I can't wait to see them in action but I'm worried I might get a little too obsessed laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 81 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -*Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+64
officeRules
Just Looking
True Believer 96
IrelandRose
Sprite
LoveDovez
Topazgold
TrishB
mysthelma
Kure24
Norcalgal