SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Sprite Mon May 22, 2017 2:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Kelly and Ryan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auenCpuU6U0

It's comments like Kelly asking how happy is she that she didn't end up as the F1 with Nick, and her response, you said it not me, and that she's moved on to better things that I find totally unnecessary and arrogant.

Even though she was apparently shocked when she was let go because she thought they had a strong connection, she wouldn't be the lead if it wasn't for his season. People that need to belittle others to make themselves look better are IMO on a huge ego trip.

Yeah, I wasn't a fan of that. You would think she would be more sympathetic now that she has walked a mile in his shoes. Nick certainly had a better appreciation of Andi after he was the Bachelor. I'd like to see how she reacts when one of her guys says that about her. I'm sure her posse will be all over that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 2:17 pm

jjjami wrote:Can I just say, Alex is such a stud. haha

Yes, yes, and yes.

In fact, all the guys looked really good in that video.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 22, 2017 2:17 pm

@Guardianangel I read A1day1's post to mean it's very easy to tell who (as in which posters) like what contestants & not which posters like which posters; but maybe @A1day1 can clarify.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon May 22, 2017 2:17 pm

ElonM wrote:
Carine wrote:
Jessica Radloff‏ @JRadloff
The day before filming began on #TheBachelorette, I met 5 of @therachlindsay's guys to see what they packed. Whoa:
https://thescene.com/watch/glamour/the-bachelorette-contestants-suitcases
https://twitter.com/JRadloff/status/866695636090896384

Omg, Alex's suits match his personality cantstopl He does have a good sense of humor. Ah, Grant is wearing a converse, I like wearing them too. Hugesmile

I actually loved his suit haha giggling

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 66 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 66 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 2:18 pm

@sprite or she could be as happy as a bird in Springtime and could careless!!! IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon May 22, 2017 2:19 pm

All the guys seem so great in that video imo, looking forward to seeing more of them.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 22, 2017 2:20 pm

Not sure if this has been posted or if it belongs here...

But FYI - OMG and seriously??

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/03/arts/television/for-the-bachelor-hes-the-thorn-in-their-tray-of-roses.html?action=click&contentCollection=Television&module=RelatedCoverage®ion=Marginalia&pgtype=article

PS - there are a number of other articles on the premiere as well....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Mon May 22, 2017 2:22 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Carine wrote:
Jessica Radloff‏ @JRadloff
The day before filming began on #TheBachelorette, I met 5 of @therachlindsay's guys to see what they packed. Whoa:
https://thescene.com/watch/glamour/the-bachelorette-contestants-suitcases
https://twitter.com/JRadloff/status/866695636090896384

I honestly love Demario. I've tried not to but I just do laugh out loud
Yeah. I wouldn't want to date him, but I would hang out with that dude and have super random conversations about pop culture.

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 2:22 pm

@mercieme correct! I meant which contestants the posters do and don't like. Which is totally fine! Rachel won't be universally liked, and that's okay. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Some love her, some clearly don't. I can't wait to watch her season to form my own opinion. But I will say this: the people that actually DO know her have said nothing but amazing things about her, so I take that as a good sign!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 22, 2017 2:23 pm

mercieme wrote:@Guardianangel I read A1day1's post to mean it's very easy to tell who (as in which posters) like what contestants & not which posters like which posters; but maybe @A1day1 can clarify.

Yes that's the way I understood it too? My response was in reference to contestants I may or may not care for. If a poster so happen to see a positive post from me about a contestant that doesn't necessarily mean I like them. Hope that makes sense.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 2:25 pm

That RS article just reminded me that he still hasn't posted his episode by episode spoilers yet.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 2:25 pm

IMO every contestant who didn't have a love story, ended up lead, gets a well paying gig and gets their own love story on their terms has moved on to "better things".  It's just stating the obvious IMO.  I feel like most leads casually say that. JMO.

I personally have seen such a grateful and thrilled and classy Ette from the start.  No bitterness just happiness in the here and now with no interest in looking back and happy to move on.  JMO.

Go Rachel! Stay on your cloud nine . You deserve it.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1