SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teampetal - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by TLTF Mon May 22, 2017 11:32 am

Bullwinkle wrote:
Carine wrote:New interview with tvline
http://tvline.com/2017/05/22/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-season-13-premiere-engaged/quote]

After reading this I wondered if the reason they are letting Rachel announce she is engaged is because of the Ben & Lauren breakup?   Could the breakup announcement have hurt viewership for this upcoming season - unless we knew there was a happy ending?

I had the feeling they let her announce it because she wouldn't be able to stop smiling. And that she was too happy to have a poker face when asked. Imo Smiley

#TeamPeter teampetal - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 59 1f495
#TeamRachel teampetal - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 59 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

teampetal - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 22, 2017 11:39 am

Bullwinkle wrote:
Carine wrote:New interview with tvline
http://tvline.com/2017/05/22/the-bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-season-13-premiere-engaged/quote]

After reading this I wondered if the reason they are letting Rachel announce she is engaged is because of the Ben & Lauren breakup?   Could the breakup announcement have hurt viewership for this upcoming season - unless we knew there was a happy ending?

I doubt it.  All break up announcements are timed to be released with something good happening with the franchise.  The start of a new season (no need for an engagement announcement), a renewal of one of the shows, a baby, weddings, etc. announcement.  

IMO the engagement was to either prep viewers and cushion the blow for a long bumpy ride to the end, build and keep interest in the season for whatever reason, to help ensure that people will get over the WOC choosing a white guy or even having an all white F2 if the spoilers are true after having such a diverse cast, etc.  

Not sure the exact reason, but there is one IMO for the early announcement of her being engaged.  And while its nice to think its just to encourage support for her and because she's happy (sorry not believe that because plenty of other Ette's have been too, but still have to reign it in in early interviews), I tend to think theres more because this is TPTB and MF.  They're not your friends, don't have your best interest at heart, and will do anything for ratings and desired drama and storyboard.  IMO of course.

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon May 22, 2017 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 11:40 am

I just can't take how at ease she is with everyone, in every situation and how poised and articulate her interviews are.  Not to mention how gorgeous she is. 

I LOVE that they are letting her advertise her giddiness at her happy ending. To me she is like cloud nine .   But I also know (IMO) that means it will look really close and up for debate on the show.  She seems to know that too saying "you won't be able to tell" so at least she realizes what she'll be seeing aired IMO.  And I'm cool with that because watching Rachel every week and knowing she ends up so happy is going to make for such an amazing season IMO.  Can't keep up with all the media today, but counting the minutes until tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 22, 2017 11:45 am

IMO she says the 'you won't be able to tell" because it means she gave them a lot to work with, with her and Bryan and is covering her bases/butt before hand.  And I'm totally ok with that if it means the whole season will be interesting and not obvious a couple epies in that it was always so and so and the lead had to "try" to act their way threw every other date.  

She's probably seen the first episode, but no more than that.  And she can't know how the whole season will be edited.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Mon May 22, 2017 11:50 am

14 things to expect this season.
http://www.etonline.com/tv/218033_bachelorette_rachel_lindsay_14_things_to_expect_about_her_groundbreaking_season/

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:02 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:IMO she says the 'you won't be able to tell" because it means she gave them a lot to work with, with her and Bryan and is covering her bases/butt before hand.  And I'm totally ok with that if it means the whole season will be interesting and not obvious a couple epies in that it was always so and so and the lead had to "try" to act their way threw every other date.  

She's probably seen the first episode, but no more than that.  And she can't know how the whole season will be edited.

JMO
I agree @Ladybug82.  But I think in a way she knows that viewers will see competing relationships that look equally strong based on her "you won't be able to tell" and she didn't seem phased by that.  Not that she knows exactly how it will be edited, but she knows how she was with each guy and I think Rachel is smart enough to have an idea of what's coming, in that they aren't just going to show her "love story" and that it will be messy and be a close finish.  JMO. I agree - makes for a fun season!  And hopefully different connections where everyone can find one that connects and resonates with them be it F1 or her with someone else.  JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:04 pm

@relaxing I am glad she did not do what Ben did only 1 person she tells she is in love with him. To me that means the most. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon May 22, 2017 12:10 pm

reason wrote:@relaxing I am glad she did not do what Ben did only 1 person she tells she is in love with him.  To me that means the most. IMHO

Hopefully she showed some restraint when it comes to FS too Smiley. Those are my big no no's.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:10 pm

@ReneeM I don think she goes there with all of them. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 22, 2017 12:14 pm

reason wrote:@ReneeM I don think she goes there with all of them. IMHO

I think she will go to have that private conversation but not to get intimate.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon May 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Via, IG story she 's at the airport in her dress worn on Kelly. She must be tired!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 12:17 pm

There is a ITM of her in a black dress in the commerical, when she said she is falling in love. I am waiting to see at which RC that she is wearing that dress, because after saying that then, it will tell me if she will be intimate in the fantasy suite.  She did say as time goes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!IMHO

Last edited by reason on Mon May 22, 2017 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1