SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 19, 2017 11:04 am

@reason I'm not surprised she doesn't like chocolate. I remember Nick saying on his season how Rachel doesn't like anything laugh out loud. Super picky eater

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 11:04 am

reason wrote:@TLTF interesting I thought he was third as they show it in commerical.  Rachel dont like Chocolate???

Yes but he's actually the first. Which is funny when you know the ending... giggling (I know some people are not sure, but I choose to believe it laugh out loud)

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 35 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 35 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 19, 2017 11:07 am

Can we talk about this Demario girlfriend business? Now his recent posts make so much sense to me. What a tool!

BachelorBabe512

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 19, 2017 11:07 am

Didn't know that Rachel does not like chocolate.

pvpr wrote:Definitely sounds like they're setting up a Super Serious Romantic Good Guy F1 (the shooting star laugh out loud) vs the Super Sexy Passionate Bad Boy F2 edit.

Right Bryan is so getting the Bad Boy passion edit. Also from what Chris said I am thinking there maybe some questioning if he is serious.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 11:08 am

Carine wrote:Didn't know that Rachel does not like chocolate.

pvpr wrote:Definitely sounds like they're setting up a Super Serious Romantic Good Guy F1 (the shooting star laugh out loud) vs the Super Sexy Passionate Bad Boy F2 edit.

Right Bryan is so getting the Bad Boy passion edit. Also from what Chris said I am thinking there maybe some questioning if he is serious.

He's too smooth to be serious giggling Can't wait to see the edith through the season!

#TeamPeter LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 35 1f495
#TeamRachel LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 35 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 11:09 am

From the sound of what is being edited. it sounds like the second coming of Trista's season.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Fri May 19, 2017 11:10 am

@Carine Yep and I can definitely see why he was behaving that way on Ellen if he had kissed her like that twice on night 1 when no one else came close. Seems like maybe he's just in it to win. IMO

BachelorBabe512

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 11:10 am

@seton Which is good ?

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 11:10 am

Well all that matters is the Super Serious Romantic Good Guy becomes F1.  Trista season all over again.  Charlie was the passionate guy but Trista choose Ryan one of my all time fav the hot smoking fire fighter.  We have to watch Peter all season he is going to be good to watch he is going to be anxious like Ryan was but soft, genuine and gentle.

Last edited by reason on Fri May 19, 2017 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 11:11 am

TLTF wrote:@seton Which is good ?

Of course. Ryan Sutter was bae and a 15+ year marriage still going strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 11:12 am

I bet the guy Rachel told to 'get the f*** out' was DeMario when his girlfriend showed up. Chris Harrison had to step in for Des because she wasn't assertive enough when one of her guys had a girlfriend, but Rachel will have no problem handling herself in that situation IMO :yes:

Last edited by pvpr on Fri May 19, 2017 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Fri May 19, 2017 11:12 am

seton wrote:
TLTF wrote:@seton Which is good ?

Of course. Ryan Sutter was bae and a 15+ year marriage still going strong.

Great :D I don't know the Bachelor history Hugesmile

TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1