SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by jjjami Thu May 18, 2017 12:46 pm

see2love wrote:She gets along with everyone including Vanessa's fiance but the fact that she is not a Vanessa fan negates everything else? I am over the Vanessa story tbh, it is so last season. Imo

:yes:

jjjami

Back to top Go down

LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

Post by Carine Thu May 18, 2017 12:47 pm

TLTF wrote:Oh and no signs of Peter in CH 5 top picks...

We see you CH ;)

Source

Right interesting choices and also this part about Bryan
"He is a very charming Colombian, Latin-lover type who swears he is ready to settle down with one woman, but we will see if he is really ready to take that big step in his life,”
Was he giving out not ready to settle down vibes?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 12:47 pm

We are all entitled to our opinions. If mine or anyone else's are not popular or not part of the majority, that shouldn't prevent anyone from posting, nor should it lead to snark just because someone disagrees.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 18, 2017 12:50 pm

Carine wrote:
TLTF wrote:Oh and no signs of Peter in CH 5 top picks...

We see you CH ;)

Source

Right interesting choices and also this part about Bryan
"He is a very charming Colombian, Latin-lover type who swears he is ready to settle down with one woman, but we will see if he is really ready to take that big step in his life,”
Was he giving out not ready to settle down vibes?
Group photo from the link. Peter, Bryan and Dean are standing next to each other. Hugesmile
LADaily - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5 - Page 24 9de621d0a4c8685532e873036974adea
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 12:52 pm

Isn't the F1 usually somewhere close to the lead in the photos? Notable that neither Bryan nor Peter are really close to Rachel in terms of their positioning in the group shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Thu May 18, 2017 12:53 pm

I'm so excited! Can this season start already?

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu May 18, 2017 12:53 pm

I think it's mostly dependent on height.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 12:55 pm

On Ellen Bryan look about 6' but he is 6'2 and Peter is 6'3.  I could see Peter is taller than all the guys there. This is the first time I have seen so many contestants of Color in the 34 season of this show.

Last edited by reason on Thu May 18, 2017 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Thu May 18, 2017 12:55 pm

Personally I wouldn't want to be friends with someone who goes around talking mess about other people behind their backs either. It's insecure and makes me wonder if I can trust you even beyond the show. She has a right to decide not to acknowledge certain people or have them in her life just like they would do her.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Thu May 18, 2017 12:56 pm

ReneeM wrote:Now it seems the 'right one' response is a canned answer she was given. This reminds me of when she said they were casting specifically for her and some thought she was being full of herself for even daring to think that. Then sleuthing started and it seems like with the exception of a few, they really did cast for her giggling

ITA! When the host repeated her answer, I was surprised that Rachel did not back track her response instead repeated it again. Definitely seems like a canned answer and per her ig story, she is not alone giving interviews. she is with a producer Megan who is always with the lead during their press tour
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu May 18, 2017 12:56 pm

So much diversity in one photo, I love it.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 1:00 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 80 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #5

+57
kimberlyg
sweeti810
gurlbrit
Mia_Leoni
SueSt
maya213
Bullwinkle
Rosepetal
Hotmomma
AllAboutLove
nutty1