SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 10:09 am

I agree- not seeing it. I don't think Luke is attractive AT ALL. However, I think Peter is adorable.

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 12, 2017 10:16 am

dee wrote:
moviechicka wrote:
I am a firm believer that dreams are the opposite of reality. I repeatedly have dreams about being married to Charlie Hunnam. giggling

Sorry, off topic - but how do I start having these types of dreams laugh out loud

cc: @Ladybug82

Ok, back to Peter. Guess we'll know his fate soon enough. I don't have a pre-season favourite, so any outcome would suffice laugh out loud

@dee bestbud! those must be really good dreams Hugesmile

Can we post warnings anytime Luke Pells picture is posted? :shocked!:  Please?  laugh out loud laugh out loud  Cause that and a comparison to Peter were not what I wanted to see first thing when checking in. laugh out loud

And now I can't unsee what might be similarities that I didn't need or what to see, particularly around the eyes.  And Luke's are so creepy, IMO. I do find Peter better looking.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 10:20 am

Why are you all quarreling over my boyfriend????????? cantstopl cantstopl

Look to see who SM is busy so we know who wins, that's more important.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 12, 2017 10:25 am

Lool @reason nothing yet are we guessing that the F2/3 will be popping up soon and F1 will be the last..?

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri May 12, 2017 10:25 am

I never understood the fascination of Luke. Peter is attractive though. Besides he and Rachel both have the space in between the teeth - even cuter.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 12, 2017 10:26 am

I guess they have probably contacted their families.

The F2 and F3 (if he was in Spain) are probably flying out with the team. They are likely to be in the US by this evening. JMO

ETA. 33 mins ago Elan posted an airplane bathroom selfie. giggling

Last edited by ElonM on Fri May 12, 2017 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 12, 2017 10:27 am

reason wrote:Why are you all quarreling over my boyfriend????????? cantstopl cantstopl

Look to see who SM is busy so we know who wins, that's more important.

I checked all three IG's, no changes in any of the F3, same numbers as yesterday. I'm guessing the F3 will be or has left today sometime.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 12, 2017 10:28 am

@ElonM I guess there could be some SM activity today maybe when they get home..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 12, 2017 10:31 am

Carine wrote:@ElonM I guess there could be some SM activity today maybe when they get home..

Yes, but if they are flying out with Elan and Chris it's likely they have wifi on the plane.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 12, 2017 10:38 am

TLTF wrote:
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 9 Lukebi10

Photo Credit : ABC
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/luke

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 9 12088510

Photo credit : Peter Kraus FB Page

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 9 Chris-10
photo credit: people page

[/url]
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 9 Image
photo credit: refinery 29

Here are their pics for comparison - IMHO Peter has no resemblance at all with Luke and Robby but has a small one with Chris (cupcake)

Last edited by emusha on Fri May 12, 2017 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 12, 2017 10:40 am

unknown82 wrote:I haven't been this excited about a bachelorette contestant since Roberto in Ali's season  Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 9 2498057887 Crossing my fingers that Rachel picks Peter!  Gut feeling says she will.  IMHO

My fav season ever is Ali's and Mills compared Rachel's to hers so I agree that really excites me.  I think it's going to be a great season both for Rachel as a great lead and the guys.  If it's as close to entertaining as Ali's yes .  I hope I'll love Rachel's love story and guy plus whoever is set up for Bachelor.  Sort of like it was hard not to love both Chris and Roberto equally IMO.  I would love watching a Peter and Rachel love story, but I would love watching a set Peter up as Bach season too (and IMO we're getting one or the other) so either way I'm good giggling .

(Off topic since I don't like talking about other guys in Peter's thread, but the 2 being mentioned in comparison to him remind me of Billy Bob Thorton and a psychotic looking Ken doll on steroids - no resemblance to the beauty of Peter at all JIMO).

Last edited by relaxing on Fri May 12, 2017 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri May 12, 2017 10:43 am

@ElonM slightly surprised noone has jumped on SM yet, just waiting lool..

@emusha Its really interesting the comparisons he has been getting, on Reddit his modeling vid was posted and someone mentioned Patrick Dempsey and Jorge Viladoms..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens