SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 3:22 pm

How many of you wanted to smack the whaboom guy for making it impossible to hear what she and Peter were talking about? I know I did! :yes:

Chad Johnson has tweeted about trademarking whaboom, so there is that. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 23, 2017 3:23 pm

@seton IA. I also thought they used a lot of footage from his interviews. IMO.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 3:27 pm

@BachelorBabe512 in the old days that is what they use to do. camera on watching body language.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 4:19 pm

What I found weird, is while the whaboom was speaking through a loudspeaker, Rachel and Peter paid no attention. It looked like he was right there, and I'm sure they would have heard him.

Maybe that clip of Rachel and Peter was filmed when Lucas wasn't there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 23, 2017 4:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What I found weird, is while the whaboom was speaking through a loudspeaker, Rachel and Peter paid no attention. It looked like he was right there, and I'm sure they would have heard him.

It was strange and I wondered the same but whaboom was almost narrating some of their convo so I figured he was close ish. I'd love it if they were just ignoring him laugh out loud.

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 71 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 4:25 pm

I noticed that too! Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 71 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Tue May 23, 2017 4:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What I found weird, is while the whaboom was speaking through a loudspeaker, Rachel and Peter paid no attention. It looked like he was right there, and I'm sure they would have heard him.

I thought Rachel was just good at tuning the noise out, because she kept talking calmly to one of the guys while Alex was vacuuming back and forth in front of them as well.

rose #TeamRachel ,Congrats Bryan and Rachel Eric or Dean 4 Bach rose
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 4:27 pm

I loved that it looked like they were just ignoring him. He's so annoying. I didn't find anything funny about giving yourself a concussion. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 23, 2017 4:29 pm

Milsy just tweeted about it.

Someone was able to do a perfect recap of last nights #TheBachelorette  in one picture

https://twitter.com/millsy11374/status/867097576704573440

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 4:30 pm

haha perfect timing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 23, 2017 4:31 pm

Everyone I watched with last night said Lucas' comments was a voice over dubbed in later. It didn't look like they could see him, or hear him. "They saw a shooting star, we're in trouble"

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 23, 2017 4:52 pm

3. Peter, 31: Peter may not have had an intro video, but he was first out of the limos and that entire limo exit was shown. His 1-on-1 time was sort of steamrolled (from our perspective) by megaphone-happy Lucas, but that 1-on-1 time was still shown. (We learned Rachel’s one of those weirdos who doesn’t like chocolate.) After meeting him, Rachel said he was cute and in general seems interested. I do also like how effusive he is about her in his ITMs. I’m guessing Peter makes it pretty far.
Source

My fave thing about him in last night's episode. Not that much of him and Rachel together but he seemed VERY into her IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens