SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 9:39 am

@TLTF Peter already have his swagger he dont need to keep it up. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Sun May 21, 2017 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by ElonM Sun May 21, 2017 9:46 am

Peter must be visiting similar accounts on IG. That's how the algorithm works.

I also have the first screen cap account/post in my explore page.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 10:09 am

@TLTF Is that Peter and Rachel in your profile pic...? I thought there would be a larger height difference even with heels!! Could that be Dean?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 10:11 am

@Jmack I answer yes that is Peter on their first 1 on 1.  They had fireworks that night.  I cant wait to see that date, the dog was there. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Sun May 21, 2017 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun May 21, 2017 10:13 am

Do not make duplicates of the same posts in multiple threads.  And if it's deleted in another thread, do not bring it back up and make the same comments again.  It was deleted for a reason, the first time.

Posts have been deleted, again.

Play nice and refresh yourself with the forum rules.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun May 21, 2017 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 10:16 am

@reason omggggg!!! That screen cap is awesome @TLTF What a dream!!! Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 10:32 am

Peter IG story over 300 people views it already interesting.  He is like a cool cat. IMHO

Last edited by reason on Sun May 21, 2017 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sun May 21, 2017 10:41 am

Jmack wrote:@reason omggggg!!! That screen cap is awesome @TLTF What a dream!!! Praying

Thank you! giggling now I just can't wait for this episode!

#TeamPeter Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 65 1f495
#TeamRachel Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 65 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by violets_are_blue Sun May 21, 2017 11:04 am

Hello all! I have been lurking ever since I started taking notice of Peter and finally decided to join! I too am so excited that Rachel chose Peter! I can't wait to watch the season. As a black single woman myself, also in my 30s, it is such a joy to see Rachel find the love she is looking for. I can relate so much to her, feeling like what if I missed out on the opportunity to find love but at the same time being hopeful. It gives me so much hope that it's never too late and you should never give up when things don't go as expected because God has something better in store (come on, Peter or Nick? No comparison Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 65 1f60b God knows what He's doing (I am a person of faith as she is, which I also admire about her). She is confident, smart, beautiful, fun-loving, and a good judge of character and I am so thrilled for her. Every now and then I get down about being single, but watching her joy makes me excited and gives me hope. It reminds me that I can and will have that too:) Look forward to watching and discussing with everyone!!

violets_are_blue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 11:12 am

@violets_are_blue welcomebanner to the board.  I hope you enjoy your stay here you first post was wonderful, keep the faith, everything in life happens for a reason, you will get your HEA in gods time. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 11:42 am

That IG post had a like for Ellen's First Dates show.

Now if I'm gonna go all crazy reading into that I would say that it was hinting about something on his 1 on 1 first date. Maybe he wants to quietly say the swept me off my feet kiss mentioned on Ellen was his laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 21, 2017 11:46 am

@mari Interesting which I could see that IG post, to get a measure of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens