SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by bleuberry Thu May 18, 2017 12:49 am

sosleepy wrote:I think Peter is sexier than Roberto! Just me???

I think so but I'm waiting to see him in action before I can say for sure laugh out loud

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 50 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 18, 2017 12:53 am

Petalfan wrote:I see you peter looking at the camera laugh out loud

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 50 14623011
Source

giggling  okay this is cute!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 12:56 am

The camera seems to be on him alot. Those producers seems to love him giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 12:59 am

I liked in other pictures you can see rachel and him sitting and having a meaningful talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 18, 2017 2:29 am

He's drop dead gorgeous seeing hearts and he's afraid of heights, you know at what least one
of his dates is going to include. :gotcha:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu May 18, 2017 3:04 am

Yes!! So glad he's the F1!! 4th time in a row I guessed the F1 for Bachelorette seasons while filming was happening. toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 50 1710264613

Loving these pictures of him. :cutiepie

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 50 1f49c

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 50 8367-910 toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 50 I_got_13 toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 50 E5kqdm15 toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 50 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 18, 2017 7:17 am

bleuberry wrote:Honestly I'm thinking he's one of the hottest guys they've cast in a while. And absolutely the sexiest f1 of all based solely on looks JMO.  toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 50 1f60d
Yes!!!! Cannot believe this hottie is actually f1 and actually seems like a good, solid guy!! Wtg casting department!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 10:28 am

sosleepy wrote:I think Peter is sexier than Roberto! Just me???

Um, not for me. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 18, 2017 10:37 am

Different type of sexy! I will take them both. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu May 18, 2017 10:55 am

Y'all are giving Roberto A LOT. His dimples are great but outside of that he's super average to me. My best looking F1 prior to Peter was Chris Siegfried. His demeanour is so adorable, and he's SO cute in the face, and he's very tall with a great body which makes him really hot! Chris is honestly a snack. Peter snatched his crown though IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 11:18 am

Yes I'll keep giving Roberto A LOT because he's all that to me. Smiley For me Peter is not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu May 18, 2017 11:19 am

Yes, wtg casting! My romantic side wants to believe that Rachel was announced earlier specifically to give Peter the opportunity to choose to be on the show. If it's true that he was on casting's radar for a while now, they must've thought these two could work out. And if they didn't, Peter for Bachelor. Win-win for everyone.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens