SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by aviej Wed May 17, 2017 5:35 pm

First time I'm joining a fan thread before the AFTR but I couldn't be happier for the couple. And knowing Rachel, I could expect a wedding within 2 years Hugesmile
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 47 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Carine Wed May 17, 2017 5:42 pm

Something I noticed he does not use his IG a lot, some post are from weeks back.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed May 17, 2017 6:08 pm

Why, hello there Peter! You're hot and a nice guy? Swoon!

Rachel did GOOD. clapping!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 6:13 pm

Topazgold wrote:His IG is now off of Private! High clap

I am really liking what I see. And I don't just mean the superficial. Although that is very nice too. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 17, 2017 6:29 pm

Where can I find a photo of him? TIA.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 6:35 pm

@Mommyof2 There is a lot in his fan thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 17, 2017 6:39 pm

Heading over now!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 17, 2017 6:50 pm

Congrats #TeamPeter! Here's hoping TPTB will show us their love story cheerstoyou
Now watch the foot! SHV should be in two weeks.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 17, 2017 7:43 pm

Alright. I get to admit my earlier assumptions in this thread were way off base, and I AM GLAD. Hearing she is engaged to Peter makes me happy. I truly wish them all the best and hope we really will get to see their love story.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed May 17, 2017 8:15 pm

I could stare at him all day. Throw in that he is kind and obviously intelligent enough to hold his own with a lawyer and I am super jealous of Rachel.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 8:20 pm

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 47 1000x400-Q90_66193e358d1e0303f0d304de525d370c

Peter
contestant biography

Height: 6'3"

Tattoos: Shoulder – family knot, arm – cross, ribs – Ironman, chest – a buck
Do you have any phobias that would prohibit your participation in certain activities? Heights and deep water. Deep water is less of a problem. I want to cage dive with great whites. Standing on a cliff though… NOPE!
What is the best trip you have ever been on and why? I moved to Athens, Greece for modeling for three months. It was everything! I saw the world, made friends, was forced to grow up and be self-sufficient. Learned a lot!
What is your ideal mate's personality like? Intelligent, kind, hard-working, motherly, mature, sophisticated, driven
What's the closest you have ever come to being married? My ex of two years. I was looking at rings after just three months.
If you could watch any movie right now, what would it be, and why? Saving Private Ryan. The storyline is incredible. It's got excitement, love, sadness, tragedy, happiness, everything.
Tell us a fun story about a one night stand. I woke up naked on the cold floor of a pitch-black room. Thought I had been abducted. Then there was a knock and a woman's voice at the door. "Are you ok?" she asked. I asked her to open the door. Turns out it was a girl I had known for a while in the bar scene. I was on the floor of her bathroom where I passed out after going home with her. I was 19 or 20.
What is your greatest achievement to date? Three Ironmans. One on a broken foot.
Who do you admire most in the world and why? My brother. He is intelligent, hard-working and the very best father and husband that I have ever known. He is a rock.
If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? A professional football player. It is my favorite sport with an awesome paycheck. They're superstars for playing a sport, a game. It just seems so easy.
What is your favorite television show and why? Modern Family. It's hilarious and carefree.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/peter-2017

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 17, 2017 8:31 pm

I wonder if he actually lives in the city of Madison or perhaps he is in a suburb of Madison. Inquiring minds would like to know. I see he is a Packer fan from his IG, so he's a thumbs up for me already!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens