SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Alanna Wed May 17, 2017 4:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:
truelovealways wrote:I'm so excited for this season going to be weird this season watching with someone who knows one of the contestants laugh out loud. So happy for Peter and Rachel heartbeat

I clearly don't know him... but it sounds like a good friend's husband went to high school with Peter. I'm waiting until he's more obvious and out there as a contestant to get further deets without sounding like a total lunatic. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Why girl??? Let your obsessive fan freak flag fly high and proud laugh out loud I can't wait to hear more about him!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 4:20 pm

They must have spent a few extra days together because my friend said he didnt arrive back home until Monday Smiley!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 17, 2017 4:21 pm

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
truelovealways wrote:I'm so excited for this season going to be weird this season watching with someone who knows one of the contestants laugh out loud. So happy for Peter and Rachel heartbeat

I clearly don't know him... but it sounds like a good friend's husband went to high school with Peter. I'm waiting until he's more obvious and out there as a contestant to get further deets without sounding like a total lunatic. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Why girl??? Let your obsessive fan freak flag fly high and proud laugh out loud I can't wait to hear more about him!

laugh out loud I'll save my truly obsessive fandom for you fine people.

Last edited by sosleepy on Wed May 17, 2017 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed May 17, 2017 4:23 pm

I must say I'm a little surprised that the "nice guy" has prevailed if RS spoilers are correct. It's a pleasant surprise though Smiley

On a shallow note, while I think Rachel's entire F4 are very attractive (hottest B'ette F4 ever IMO), so far I'm most drawn to Peter looks-wise (and also Dean, surprisingly laugh out loud - I can't stress how hot I found him in the concert date footage), so I'm a happy camper on that front Smiley Personality-wise, I also get a chill, laid back yet cute & playful/flirty vibe from Peter (based in my view of the Ellen & spelling bee dates), so looks good there, too.

Can't wait to see him on the show and watch their relationship develop Smiley

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 4:24 pm

@TheWrongReasons Final a nice guy finish last.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Congratulations to Rachel and Peter!! Smiley
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by lettore Wed May 17, 2017 4:57 pm

Check this Peter's fb post of September 2015: Good news is if I ever move to Texas I'll have a whole bunch of followers now...  source
Well since it might be happening good thing for the followers giggling

lettore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 4:59 pm

@lettore the link is not working.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 5:14 pm

The link is working. You have to scroll down quite a bit.

https://www.facebook.com/peter.kraus.545

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 46 Captur70

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed May 17, 2017 5:25 pm

His IG is now off of Private! High clap

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 5:25 pm

ahhhh everybody can enjoy Peter Smiley

#TeamPeter toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 46 1f495
#TeamRachel toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 46 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed May 17, 2017 5:27 pm

Judging by his fb page, Peter seems like a decent , thoughtful guy. Good job Rachel!

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens