SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 2:17 pm

@sosleepy I was wondering where you are. Pity you did not see them in Madison at the time of the hometown date.

Back to top Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by jjjami Wed May 17, 2017 2:18 pm

It's funny when it was sleuthed that Rachel chose peter for the first 1 on 1. I figured he would be front runner, only because I remember Rachel being impatient with Nick not giving her a 1 on 1 until week 5. imo.

Last edited by jjjami on Wed May 17, 2017 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Wed May 17, 2017 2:19 pm

Kels0012 wrote:While I am glad Peter won, I am bummed he won't be the Bachelor. I wonder who will be? I am not attracted to Eric and if Bryan ends up being swarmy as many are predicting, it might be a dud season for me if they are the two contenders for the lead.

I think Dean might be a fan fave for bachelor.
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed May 17, 2017 2:20 pm

@sosleepy your hometown is having a party hosted by a radio station....wondering if Peter wil show up there. It will be so cool if he did and you get to meet him in person....I doubt he will show up though.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed May 17, 2017 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 17, 2017 2:20 pm

reason wrote:@sosleepy I was wondering where you are.  Pity you did not see them in Madison at the time of the hometown date.

No worries. 50/50 shot they move here! laugh out loud

Everyone says Dallas for sure. But idk. Madison is great.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 17, 2017 2:21 pm

Peter's IG is private. DO NOT discuss anything other than what is visible to everyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed May 17, 2017 2:26 pm

ericbutterfly wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:While I am glad Peter won, I am bummed he won't be the Bachelor. I wonder who will be? I am not attracted to Eric and if Bryan ends up being swarmy as many are predicting, it might be a dud season for me if they are the two contenders for the lead.

My thoughts exactly. Honest to goodness, I think Ben Higgins Part II is a real possibility here.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 17, 2017 2:29 pm

It is not Peter for the bachelor so I am good. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 17, 2017 2:30 pm

I'm just happy it seems the Ette remembered to toss some logic and common sense into her suitcase for once before jetting off. Usually she's shows up, falls in immediate love with the alleged cheating douche, borderline abuser, angry maniac, or the textbook He's Just Not That Into You shifty character, throws a massive fit when her family points this out and chooses him anyway, crossing her fingers and hoping for the best.

Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't but holy moly, ladies, try your best not to tempt fate. The outcome with the obvious good dude has the better odds. Great job, Rach!! All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed May 17, 2017 2:30 pm

jjjami wrote:It's funny when it was sleuthed that Rachel chose peter for the first 1 on 1. I figured he would be front runner, only because I remember being impatient with Nick not giving her a 1 on 1 until week 5. imo.

I raised this point too! I thought whoever got the first 1-1 would be a frontrunner because she was really unhappy that she had to wait until week 5 for her first 1-1. And I know week 5 is usually an indicator for F1 for the bachelorette but Bryan being in that spot actually made me doubt him as F1, just because we know how she felt about waiting. Honestly IMO there were just a lot of signs pointing to Peter as F1 from very early on. Jmo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed May 17, 2017 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by ericbutterfly Wed May 17, 2017 2:32 pm

sosleepy wrote:
ericbutterfly wrote:

My thoughts exactly.  Honest to goodness, I think Ben Higgins Part II is a real possibility here.

Exactly, I just can't see Eric or Bryan as bachelor (My opinion was formed from the sleuthing here thus far).... I can totally see Dean being Ben part 2, I see a lot of fans on his SM hoping it's him already.

ETA: Congrats to team gap! I admit that I wasn't on board before, but congrats to all the sleuthers who knew it and called it and hoped it! If my girl is in love then I am ECSTATIC!
ericbutterfly
ericbutterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Wed May 17, 2017 2:35 pm

Just because...

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 42 Montag11

Source

Last edited by TLTF on Wed May 17, 2017 2:39 pm; edited 4 times in total

#TeamPeter toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 42 1f495
#TeamRachel toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 42 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens