SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:33 pm

Can we talk about how while Peter was reluctant and the last one to start taking his shirt off, he still managed to look smoother doing it than poor, dorky, sweet Jonathan who had trouble getting his shirt off even though he had started the process way earlier? Seriously. Go back and watch. It is too funny.

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but this is another modeling video of Peter's. https://vimeo.com/212496669

Back to top Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:34 pm

@realitytvfan11 omg i noticed that!! poor jonathan chose the wrong shirt to wear that day, button downs do NOT go well with stripping giggling

also, is peter the only one of rachel's guys to have tattoos?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:35 pm

@Mels_Tvshipper No, I don't think so. I saw Willie had tattoos too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:35 pm

@realitytvfan11 Fire :fanningfan :fanningfan .  Dont kick that shoes from under your bed BigRach giggling giggling

Last edited by reason on Tue May 16, 2017 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Tue May 16, 2017 5:35 pm

Alex is the funniest. He had his top off before Ellen could finish. The others didn't stand a chance.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:37 pm

@Bee cantstopl cantstopl the russian spy

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 16, 2017 5:42 pm

realitytvfan11 wrote:Can we talk about how while Peter was reluctant and the last one to start taking his shirt off, he still managed to look smoother doing it than poor, dorky, sweet Jonathan who had trouble getting his shirt off even though he had started the process way earlier? Seriously. Go back and watch. It is too funny.

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but this is another modeling video of Peter's. https://vimeo.com/212496669

OMG, this video.  I can't take it.  toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 28 1f60d He's so alluring.

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:54 pm

Mr. Provocateur from IAMHERE on Vimeo.

Source: https://vimeo.com/212496669

Here is the embedded version. Epilepsy warning- there are many flashing lights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 6:04 pm

just realised that peter's kinda giving me shawn (from kaitlyn's season) vibes. Like, they both seem tough manly men (fitness trainers), but are actually big softies and more romantic than their girls

both are also pretty reserved & confident but not cocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 6:06 pm

@Mels_Tvshipper Kraus is a Germanic name, I believe.

No offense, but I hope he is more confident, chill, and laid-back than Shawn came across on his season. Rachel mentioned that she was looking for a secure guy, and Shawn was not secure on his season imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 6:07 pm

Peter change his IG and instead of him in it is his vehicle.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachelorBabe512 Tue May 16, 2017 6:09 pm

@reason Are you referring to his @worthpersonaltraining IG?

BachelorBabe512

Female Posts : 272

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens