SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by sdmom Tue May 16, 2017 5:16 pm

You guys are funny!at this rate, we will have 1000 pages of Peter before AFTR

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:17 pm

@Mels_Tvshipper Pregnant pause swoon worthy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 16, 2017 5:18 pm

IF things can not be sourced correctly they will be deleted.
We will not be repeating this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:20 pm

@Kashathediva I'm sorry not sure how to source, is the link wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 16, 2017 5:21 pm

Oy...You can't post a photo or screen cap or video, etc. without a source(copyright issues). And right now I am addressing a babysitting issue and cannot multi task both.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:22 pm

@Kashathediva i already did tho, i put the link at the bottom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:25 pm

@Kashathediva what?? pretty sure i posted link right after @GuardianAngel mentioned it before. thats why i thought it was formatted wrong or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:25 pm

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:@Kashathediva what?? pretty sure i posted link right after @GuardianAngel mentioned it before. thats why i thought it was formatted wrong or something.

Remember in the future to always put a link.  Everything is fine now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:27 pm

@reason ok, wow that was so weird.
@sdmom YES laugh out loud. have you seen the number of pages peter's forum has compared to the others? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:28 pm

I clicked on your link and it took me to the video @Mels_Tvshipper FYI.

Seriously, they need to give us more footage to obsess over, as fun as rewatching that Ellen one is laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 16, 2017 5:29 pm

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:@Kashathediva i already did tho, i put the link at the bottom

The link is fine now. You added it however you didn't post to let us know you added it. There could be pages and pages after you added it, and we wouldn't know unless you tell us or we have to remember that you needed a link, then go find the page number and look for it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 16, 2017 5:32 pm

@relaxing okay thanks! thats good to know Smiley

right?? they're being so STINGY this season *sigh*. what we fans have to suffer through for real

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens