SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Bee Sat May 13, 2017 4:00 pm

@Kashathediva I totally agree about them having a rolodex of contestants and I do wonder what it was about Peter that didn't get him on an earlier season. That is if they have been holding onto him rather than him approaching them about being on this time.

I tend to think maybe age or maybe something that was a deal breaker for him or the lead?

I guess it could just also be them having already filled his character/purpose for those seasons. I have friends who cast shows as well as friends who are on a rolodex for particular shows and have had conversations with production pretty much saying they love them but there is someone who fits the character they want them to portray more so they'll save them for the next season etc. The shows I'm talking about are a lot less heavy on manipulation though, think bakeoff territory.

Bee

Back to top Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2017 4:07 pm

I'm not saying it was some sort of plot that Peter was scheming to be the next bachelor. We sleuth on this forum, and it's my opinion that at the time, he commented he'd be on the 'ette if Andi was the bachelorette. His friend made a comment, and he liked it. That was two years ago.

Here we are now, and he is in the F3, potentially the next bachelor. How do we know that after his friend made that comment, that he didn't watch an episode of the 'ette or TB? We don't know what happened after that. He could have done nothing, and someone mysteriously applied for him to be on, or he did enough research and decided it would be an experience after all like his friend said, and applied himself.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Peter himself said "Sharing this because I was nominated to be on the next installment of Bachelorette" that imo sounds like someone (not Peter himself) put Peter's name in for consideration to be part of Bette. This sounds very similar to what happened to Nick and (I believe) Vanessa? or someone in Nick's F3
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 4:40 pm

@emusha Yes someone send in for Nick.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2017 4:53 pm

A lot of family and friends apply for them, that's why I put it in my comments. It could be the friend that made the comment if he was a friend and not a random poster, or it could be that comment planted the seed for family/friend to apply for him.

The fact remains he isn't a random contestant who never heard or watched the show like some former contestants.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 13, 2017 5:20 pm

emusha wrote:@Dare2b... MTE. My peers & I use likes as acknowledgments as well. They're really just a nod and don't usually literally mean that I liked the comment.

I place more value but only a small margin more on the actual post by Peter that his friend commented on

"Sharing this because I was nominated to be on the next installment of Bachelorette... I would most likely never do it, but if this girl was on it, I might have to seriously reconsider" source

all jmo

and yet he's on the show now.  toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 14 3806527698

And no I don't buy that he went on for Rachel specifically.

I also don't think it's big deal at all for me to think that Peter may be like every other contestant IMO who goes on this show for their own gain.

I don't see what makes him so special or different from the others and their reasons or exempt from having dubious reasons.

IMO he has evidence that he is aware of a strategy in how to become the lead since that was what the FB comment was about. I've yet to see that for any other contestant.

Whether that happens or not remains to be seen but it will be interesting to me if so...  :yes:

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Sat May 13, 2017 5:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote: I also don't think it's big deal at all for me to think that Peter may be like every other contestant IMO who goes on this show for their own gain.

I don't see what makes him so special or different from the others and their reasons or exempt from having dubious reasons.

IMO he has evidence that he is aware of a strategy in how to become the lead since that was what the FB comment was about. I've yet to see that for any other contestant.

So I'm not technically defending Peter because the reality is we cannot be certain about his motives for joining the show. And I certainly don't think he is special or different than any of the other contestants. I'm not a shipper.

I think the point I'm trying to make is that the comment in and of itself does not make him any more devious or strategic than the others. In other words, I see it as inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Liking a comment is not indicative of a grander strategy IMO, and just because the other F3 don't have similar comments doesn't make them any more trustworthy.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 13, 2017 7:06 pm

@Bee It could have been something as simple as a personal conflict. Who knows. Life happens. Maybe he had a health issue.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Sat May 13, 2017 7:26 pm

True, I didn't think of that. thanks

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 13, 2017 9:32 pm

I don't know Peter (and I don't know any of the other guys) and at this moment I'm choosing not to read too much into the very very very limited info we have of these guys. All JMO.

We'll likely find out sooner or later (likely after the season's over) what these people's motives were... people go on this show for many reasons and Rachel seems quite aware and alert about that. So until that time their motives are revealed - I'm wishing that Rachel's guys come with open vulnerable hearts and minds that are willing to explore genuine relationships with her and the possibility of becoming her life partner because that's what she wants. Anything beyond that IMO is irrelevant. At this point in time - I have not seen anything from either Peter or Bryan that has made me think that either of those guys would be unwilling or unable to be that for Rachel and until such a time that I do...I will be watching them with curiosity, excited to learn more about them and to cheer on Rachel.

All JMO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2017 10:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:snipped

From the first post of the first thread.

pvpr wrote:IG stats as of March 18
toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 14 Img_9416

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4082-peter-kraus-bachelorette-13-sleuthing-spoilers

snipped

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 14 Captur56

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 14 Captu104

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 14, 2017 8:57 am

Dare2b... wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote: I also don't think it's big deal at all for me to think that Peter may be like every other contestant IMO who goes on this show for their own gain.

So I'm not technically defending Peter because the reality is we cannot be certain about his motives for joining the show. And I certainly don't think he is special or different than any of the other contestants. I'm not a shipper.

I think the point I'm trying to make is that the comment in and of itself does not make him any more devious or strategic than the others. In other words, I see it as inconsequential in the grand scheme of things. Liking a comment is not indicative of a grander strategy IMO, and just because the other F3 don't have similar comments doesn't make them any more trustworthy.

I've never posted that the others not having comments make them more trustworthy. I hold them all to the same standard - that they are all on TV for opportunities and once again, I say more power to them for that. I only ever form a negative opinion on a contestant based on how they behave (if they whine, complain, act entitled, etc) and not based on whether they take opportunities or not.  

In regards to Peter's FB post, there was discussion that Peter's FB post was indicative that he only went on the show for Rachel. To me, I noticed back in March that he had liked that comment and so based on him actually going on the show, so not just liking a comment, but actually being on the show, that there could be a motivation for him to be the bachelor and go far - something which is explicitly said in the comment section of his FB post so he was well aware of that IMO if he actually took the time to go on the show.

So while it can be seen as he went on for someone specifically based on his FB post it can also IMO be seen that he went on to try be the Bachelor and have girls after him. If the latter ends up being true in any way does this make him a bad person? No. Just like I don't think it makes him a good person if he went on for Rachel. It's just sleuthing to me and looking at all possibilities and no different from any other season.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens