SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 2:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The early announcement was in hopes of more guys to apply? I'm pretty sure they were advertising to apply. Peter, could have for all we know already accepted with promises of being the next bachelor. Who knows.

True, or he applied only because he wanted to date Rachel and not the other Bachelorettes since Andi.

Back to top Go down

toocoolforschool - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

Post by Mia_Leoni Sat May 13, 2017 2:03 pm

IMO, going on this show with an ulterior motive isn't a problem: misleading or manipulating the lead is. Rachel strikes me as someone who won't be easily played, so whether she finds her true HEA, or it's all just fun and games for show, she will handle it openly and maturely. I hope.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 2:04 pm

I hope he gets the Lead if he isnt F1!! HAppy that his friend's comment made him decide to come on my screen either way.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 13, 2017 2:07 pm

@see2love imo there's no concrete evidence that his friend's comment played any significant role in Peter's decision to come on this show or in his thinking process.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2017 2:07 pm

I see him as a lead as opposed to the F1 IMHO. He got more airtime on Ellen than anyone else. Who knows if that means anything, but at the time I noticed it.

That was my first impression.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 2:15 pm

emusha wrote:@see2love imo there's no concrete evidence that his friend's comment played any significant role in Peter's decision to come on this show or in his thinking process.

Maybe, maybe not but I am thankful he is on the show thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 13, 2017 2:30 pm

This is my own perception.
Not all cast have the same edge. They don't.
Some send in their own interview tapes and they wow. Some cast are sought out by production for certain reasons and are considered desirables for whatever reasons. Some send in tapes and then go in a bin and are never considered. The same thing with mass cattle calls with all the above. Who knows what makes a wow and what makes a bow wow, but one thing I think is true is not all are considered the same by production.
If a cast person is a wow and can't be on a certain season, that does not mean that cast person won't make it another season. Just saying. Kind of like a cast rolodex.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 2:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I see him as a lead as opposed to the F1 IMHO. He got more airtime on Ellen than anyone else. Who knows if that means anything, but at the time I noticed it.

IMO, that's because the camera person had eyes and he's rather easy on them giggling JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 13, 2017 2:35 pm

relaxing wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I see him as a lead as opposed to the F1 IMHO. He got more airtime on Ellen than anyone else. Who knows if that means anything, but at the time I noticed it.

IMO, that's because the camera person had eyes and he's rather easy on them  giggling JMO.

handwave I second this opinion. giggling giggling Damn he is hot, If I was younger he could have park his boots under my bed anytime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sat May 13, 2017 3:08 pm

I am interested in the interviews and the intros as that will give more info on the guys, past contestants have mentioned applying and going on the show for a specific lead before. Just ready for the show to start lool..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Sat May 13, 2017 3:34 pm

The ongoing discussion about Peter liking the comment about strategizing to become the Bachelor is interesting because I can see why to some it's seen as this Machiavellian plot, while others tend to not take it so literally.

IMO, it all comes down to how much importance you place on like comments. I tend to lean towards the perspective that it doesn't mean all that much for the simple reason that I never take like comments seriously.

Now this might be a generational thing but for me, and many others in my circle, it's simply a way to acknowledge a comment without actually saying anything in return. It's an easy touchpoint to let others know you saw their comment but couldn't be bothered to reply.  E.g. I was visiting a friend recently and an acquaintance who saw my post about making the trip said we should hang out when you get here and I liked the comment. We ended up not seeing each other, but that's because I was simply being polite by acknowledging her comment. Now if I really wanted to see her, I would have responded with something more concrete.

The fact that Peter chose not to respond means I don't take his comment all that seriously. He didn't even bother putting an LOL or something equally inane (which I also don't take seriously).

Just thought I'd add another frame of reference to the ongoing discussion. I'm not a Peter fan by any means and have no preference at this point in regards to who Rachel picks, but I'm very much not inclined to see him as this sneaky character over what I think is a pretty benign comment and like. Just IMO.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 13, 2017 3:44 pm

@Dare2b... MTE. My peers & I use likes as acknowledgments as well. They're really just a nod and don't usually literally mean that I liked the comment.

I place more value but only a small margin more on the actual post by Peter that his friend commented on

"Sharing this because I was nominated to be on the next installment of Bachelorette... I would most likely never do it, but if this girl was on it, I might have to seriously reconsider" source

all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #2

+66
mindless
happydays
violets_are_blue
Hotmomma
brownravens